June 2007 Preview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Ya.. Digit is growing low on the addons month by month.
The previous dec issue contained of nothing but a boot cd and the other cds are really of no/very less use. By Jan, they provided a calendar (I read in the mag where someone pointed that they didnt provide even a calendar where a local news paper would provide one). And this calendar was from some Emerok or so.. but that tells us that they did not give importance to a calendar. and next is this anniversary issue with a su**ing movie, an we-have-it-already-cd, and loads of nothings to tell anyone. By dec 2005, they gave a DVD movie(though old, but rocking one), a full version game. and I am disappointed by the contents now. Not worthy of an anniversary issue.

nksinghal

Broken In
There is no use in rethinking about your subscription since they won't cancel and make refund unless you sue them in a consumer forum

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I dont really Mind Don if its in highformat DVD 5.1 DTS or Dolby. If its Vcd Quality really it will be waste of good space.But still apart from the complaining, comeon isnt it a big improvement on those black and white movies they used to give.
May be this is the start of something Huge.How many magazines can boast to give this new Movies on DVD's.
Digit Surely must have paid a lot for its Rights.If we discourage them we surely are going to miss whatever they have in store for us in the future movie segments.Encourage them...!
And when a complete OS come in 2.5 Gb, how much more add ons and stuff do we need that another 1Gb cannot accommodate.,Movies is the only way to fill all 8.5 Gb of contents.The future is Wide open.
I think its a right step in a right Direction.
Dont just judge Digit on this movie they gave.Judge on the power of a magazine to actually dish out a latest Block Bluster on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom