Job after 12th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
guys... i wanted to ask one thing..
im doing my +2 ryt now and will end some time in march.

now what im thinking is to take a break; do some small jobs for 6 months- 1 year . and come back to studying and go for undergraduate level ...

i actually wanna earn some money after 12.. i will do any work...

i have just been to a competition QUANTA in Lucknow where i met foreign students. Talking with them made me realize that you are never too young to do a job. :)
There was one guy from Russia whom i befriended and when he told me his job, it was mouth watering :???:
He was actually nothing more than a BLACKSMITH. His job was to Paint an oxide layer on the Iron stuff and the like... He earned his own loney. though he lived with his parents.

I was dumbstruck by the dedication of these foreigners to their work.. whatever it may be. And i guess that is the reason they have developed more than the people in this region. They don't feel shameful to work :)

Likewise i wanna know what kinda work i can do for around 6 months to 1 year after passing 12th?? can you guys help me?

i really wanna get up on my feet for just the experience. For once i wanna be ME and not my dad/mum's son...

what kinda jobs will i be able to get?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dude, forget these things, prepare for B.E. entrance exams, get into a good college, study for 4 years & then go find yourself job(s).

if you can find some part time jobs, then do so, but dont give a break to your Education.

abinesh

Broken In
welll, yea it sure should be nice to hear about foreigners and their ways of going about !! though i would say enter into UG and do some kind of part time job along side. i mean, why would you want to waste 6 months man !! and when you are just out of 12th and what good job ( some good pay ) would you get !
ppl here do not trust kids ( as they would call you ) with good jobs.

my suggestion, DO not waste 6 months mate ! rather do both simultaneously !

you could teach ( tutions ... computer, languages if you know foreign ones, etc) take up free lance writing, or try getting into pizza hut and whiz around on their bikes !! ;)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
are you insane, shut up & do graduation, later think about job, you can go for job after B.E.

OP
bikdel

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
yeah... maybe things dont work-out well out here as they do in other countries...

its just wierd that those foreigners manage to do almost everything in life... and they still have 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week like we do .. :(

anyways maybe you guys are right... hehe :D
and it wont be bad to take up a small part time job either :)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
bikdel said:
yeah... maybe things dont work-out well out here as they do in other countries...

its just wierd that those foreigners manage to do almost everything in life... and they still have 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week like we do .. :(

anyways maybe you guys are right... hehe :D
and it wont be bad to take up a small part time job either :)
woh toh aur bhi bahut kuch karte rehte hai woh bhi copy karega?:mad:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
First thing is that the education system of India is totally different from other countries. Foreign countries haf a system which is very flexible and pragmatic.

I would suggest: When in Rome, do as the Romans do!!! :)

Good Luck!

OP
bikdel

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@ gaurav_indian .. if i could manage it within the 24 hr frame.. lolz... i can compromise on anything for that OTHER THINGS that they do... :D .. and who's talking about COPYING?? im talking about LEARNING.. grr..

infra_red_dude said:
I would suggest: When in Rome, do as the Romans do!!! :)

Good Luck!

hehe.... much appreciated.. :D

Last edited:
yaar ye faaltu ideas kaha se aate hain ............ part time job tak to theek hai, no harm in that, but sacrificing a whole year (during student life) just to earn money is not insanity but its STUPIDITY (no offence). My dear, Complete ur studies first and thn lookout for full time jobs. Best of luck.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
dude dont waste ur valuable 1yr just for earnin a bit of money. if u do graduation course like B.E etc then u wil hav plenty of time to do a part time job.

and do u think gettin job in india is so easy that after ur 12th exam u will get it within few days. it may even take u 6 months for gettin a job of ur satisfaction. so better do a graduation course like B.E, B.com n then try to get a part time job (if u r so eager to earn money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom