JK Rowling drops hints of possible eighth Harry Potter book

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3060

A LOTR fan
she wont be living that long :-D. am only afraid if their children take up the series and make it a family affair :-D

Indyan

Here Since 2003
2015:
JK Rowling drops hints of possible ninth Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and his dog's bone

2020: JK Rowling drops hints of possible tenth Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and the number of baskets

2025: JK Rowling drops hints of possible eleventh Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and the missioner of kazakhistan

2030: JK Rowling drops hints of possible twelveth Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and the droplet of water

2035: JK Rowling drops hints of possible thirteenth Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and the order of his wife

2040: JK Rowling drops hints of possible fourteenth Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and the cold-blooded ones

2045: JK Rowling drops hints of possible fifteenth Harry Potter book
Harry Potter and the fluffy pillows

lol ;)

_

She said that even if she writes an 8th book it wont be centred around HP.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
nothing...we shud just mind our business...everybody wants to make more and more money (even ambani brothers fought for that)....if somebody dislikes HP....he/she shudn't read the 8th book(if it comes out)....as simpul as that :D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yeah I like to read one more book (hack I will read 100 Potter boooks if she writes them...:D)

Its like I lost one passion for which I was known in whole college..hehe..
No More Potter..No more questions asking me.. "Whats going to happen next Ashwin?"
Jhah.. I liked that attantion...

Jo write 8th novel fast..ehehehe

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
i was just browsing through some wikipedia entries and found this:
Answering a question regarding Snape's love life and the redemptive pattern to his character in 1999, Rowling expressed her surprise at the foresight.(*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severus_Snape)
Interview was taken in 99 while the seventh book came out in 05.So she knew where the story will lead and how it will end.Its not like ekta where they kill someone,then revive again and plastic surguries(spelling?)which also chane height and voice etc.
Those who are interested in interview:*www.accio-quote.org/articles/1999/1099-connectiontransc2.htm#p13

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
She probably changed the plot through the 6 years she lived to ponder over the book. Btw, the seventh nook was released in2007. And i doubt that Rowling is going to write any more. With harry grown up and all, it would disrupt Harry's image as a child hero and give the whole concept a new twist.

nix

well, its bad news for some parents. kids fall for the hype and coax their parents into buying it, only to read the first few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom