JBL Tempo

frostbite

Broken In
Hi, so I was searching for a decent pair of headphones to purchase in the price range of 1-2k and landed across JBL.

Now where I'm confused is this : 1.JBL On Ear Headphone

And 2.JBL J03B On Ear Headphone

Are the two same, if not what's the difference, since there's obviously a difference in the price tag. Which ones do you recommend? If the earlier then what would be the right price for "JBL Tempo On Ear Headphone", since I'll be purchasing them online(through COD).

$hadow

Geek in making
Ftw I should say that 1 one is good for bass. Regarding the difference I have no idea but my friend used that one for a few months and he found it quite nice. I recommend you to get the 1st one.

OP
frostbite

frostbite

Broken In
Okay its about 1.4k on flipkart? Available any cheaper on any other online stores? Or that's the right price for it.

Gollum

Collector
Hi, so I was searching for a decent pair of headphones to purchase in the price range of 1-2k and landed across JBL.

Now where I'm confused is this : 1.JBL On Ear Headphone

And 2.JBL J03B On Ear Headphone

Are the two same, if not what's the difference, since there's obviously a difference in the price tag. Which ones do you recommend? If the earlier then what would be the right price for "JBL Tempo On Ear Headphone", since I'll be purchasing them online(through COD).

both of them are sheet as they are one and the same thing. amazon is cheaper here. failkart is expensive
really sucky bass and your ears will hurt as they do not sit around your ears but sit on top of them.

get this or a sennheiser hd408, which is wayyy better, but not available easiy
Sony MDR-XB400 Headphones - Sony: Flipkart.com

OP
frostbite

frostbite

Broken In
both of them are sheet as they are one and the same thing. amazon is cheaper here. failkart is expensive
really sucky bass and your ears will hurt as they do not sit around your ears but sit on top of them.

get this or a sennheiser hd408, which is wayyy better, but not available easiy
Sony MDR-XB400 Headphones - Sony: Flipkart.com

Got the Sony mdr xb400. Loving the bass. How long should I burn them?

Top Bottom