Jawahar Lal Nehru referred to Subhas Chandra Bose as a 'war criminal'

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I wonder why you wise people @sujoyp @ShankJ @icebags,etc...,even care to teach a buffoon + jacka$$:donkey: about a lesson on History?You are just wasting your precious time.

Last edited:

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Netaji's Hind army would have wiped out British from India, had not Gandhi asked him to help British in WW2 for indipendence.

Its really sad that whole indipendence was twisted to look if Gandhi nehru where the only one...people are forgetting Patel, bose and even jinnah . What ever happened due to Gandhi promoting Nehru to PM made a big blunder all togather

I would like to add to it that Sarojini Naidu had given the title of "Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity" to M.A. Jinnah and was the epitome of Hindu-Muslim solidarity till the late '20s.. The same person ended up demanding Pakistan in the beginning of the '40s. Something must have gone terribly wrong in the Gandhi-Nehru politics that things ended the way they are right now between India-Pak..

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder why you wise people @sujoyp @ShankJ @icebags,etc...,even care to teach a buffoon + jacka$$:donkey: about a lesson on History?You are just wasting your precious time.

Its sad to see that even though a person sacrificed his life for our country's independence, he isnt respected enough among the youth of the country..

icebags

Technomancer
Netaji's Hind army would have wiped out British from India, had not Gandhi asked him to help British in WW2 for indipendence.

Its really sad that whole indipendence was twisted to look if Gandhi nehru where the only one...people are forgetting Patel, bose and even jinnah . What ever happened due to Gandhi promoting Nehru to PM made a big blunder all togather

ina against a militaristic nation who has hundreds of years of experience in battling & nurfing revolutions in every single continent, in most of the habitats on the planet? its highly unlikely ...... netaji, gandhiji,nehruji,patelji...... it was simply not one mans job :banghead:

about a lesson on History?You are just wasting your precious time.

well it is not totally his fault, remembering history lessons don't fetch him food to feed the stomach.:oops:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
ina against a militaristic nation who has hundreds of years of experience in battling & nurfing revolutions in every single continent, in most of the habitats on the planet? its highly unlikely ...... netaji, gandhiji,nehruji,patelji...... it was simply not one mans job :banghead:

well it is not totally his fault, remembering history lessons don't fetch him food to feed the stomach.:oops:
Very well and realistic to mention about that [MENTION=44484]icebags[/MENTION] our friend.It was true that Netaji did gave an attempt to fight against the mighty British troops,but it was not so easy,in fact the win would have been a dream only.Since we know that the British were well experienced,well prepared,well in resources,logistics,etc. And shame for us the Indians,that despite many common people for their respect and love for Netaji + INA gave their money,jewellery,whatever they had to amass a resource for the INA,there were scores of Mirzafars(ALL ALONG THE HISTORY OF INDIA SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL)who had lead to the downfall and ultimate loot.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=44484]icebags[/MENTION] british were experienced and all you say but they were down after WW1 and there economy suffered more in WW2 they had to send there army in WW2 and very few were actually in India...Netaji saw this as an opportunity to topple down weak british and throw them away.
Also its true that Netaji met Hitler, musolini, and japaneese army for weapons and help. British were scared of him anyway :D

I really dont know if Netaji would have succseeded in throwing british out of India at that time, maybe we would have a dictatorship here but definititely India would be as big as China with Burma, srilanka, bangladesh, pakistan, part of afganistan, tibbet as a part of India.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
(i wonder why they didn't make an alternate timeline film where netaji did not crash & events proceeded.:D lol)

hmmm.
Im highly skeptical if we would win. Think we would sustain heavy losses, despite superior numbers, and lose out to better training.
Have no doubt that Bose could make an army stand. But highly doubt if he could make it fight.
still, can't think what would happen if we actually somehow won.

I really like this alternate time-line thingy.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
The British army was getting their ass kicked by the Japanese in the WW2, they had practically abandoned many of the Asian towns such as Burma, Singapore and sailed back to Britain to save their asses and had left the colonial people to suffer at the mercy of the Japanese army.. Moreover, Bose had an army of about 30K+ Indian soldiers who had surrendered to the Japanese after their British Officers had fled the battle field in Singapore, Rangoon and Burma.
In India, British army officers (which were not a lot in number) were running scared shitless because Japanese army had captured till Burma and an attack was eminent plus they were also facing chances of mutiny or disobedience of orders by the Indian Army who were angered by the behavior of the English who had left the Indian people to to die at the hands of the Japanese..

So, Bose had the strength plus the perfect atmosphere to attack and had made the proclamation that they would not attack until Gandhi did not give the call for it.. Had the attack taken place, Britishers would have had to resort to diplomatic treaties instead of a straight head on wars as their economy was ****ed up and they were already fighting a battle on their European front..

(Mods sorry for the language)

- - - Updated - - -

Brother, i guess you have no idea about how much those guest speakers at the national/international conferences get paid for disseminating with the same knowledge that we have shared here in this thread!! :wink:

icebags

Technomancer
^well, dont exactly remember how worse the situation was for the british in eastern front, but germany & italy were there at their neck in europe, constantly poking with high grade weaponry, i guess they got disturbed a bit too much. japan however, started advancing unparalleled, but in later stages their advance forces were cut by american fleet(which would be much later in future).

well, netaji and rasbihari bose ji were a men of wisdom from many angles, they sure saw plenty enough opportunities during their time, to go for such desperate revolution. ina was lacking a bit from weapons, foods, and apart from people were not having any air or artillery support. i always guessed they were relying on japanese for the supplies and expected people of the nation would join (along with indian british military) them as they advance. if it would have been, then perhaps there could be a american civil war type freedom movement(they did that in 1800s, the whole nation was probably men at arms - idk).

and for payment, we on the internet do these for free ! :D

I really like this alternate time-line thingy.
some other people in some other countries have done some similar things - a film "2009 lost memories" & recent series "man from high castle" came to mind, if u have not seen already. :)

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Nowdays we collect most of the knowledge from internet and give it back here...and its easy as we can give reference links too ...in real life if someday you try to have a discussion like this with some pro gandhi (someone like pro AK of delhi) or a anti bose guy then the discussion become a fight right way

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
fine. Bose comes to power. what happens.
Builds up the military.
Wondering what will pay for it.
There is a personality cult around him.
pan-asia with a future. woow.

No partition?

have to wrap head around Marx and Vivekanand to answer this.

icebags

Technomancer
that world will be definitely different...like i said we would have a twice the size india

u should feel good on the fact that a lot of extremists got separated with independence, and we can live considerably peaceful than what would have happened if they were here.

pakistan and to some extent bangladesh got those nasty people, and see they r still having trouble to have a stable government.

other than that, i am happy to have pakistan at our western border, they r really buffering us from those radicals. thinking of what would have happened if they were inside, just gives me nightmares. :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
icebags you are thinking it differently :) if all were inside india then we wouldnt have trouble at soo many fronts...no kashmir issue with pakistan, no aksai chin , no issue in arunachal pradesh , no issue with tibbet democracy...
pakistan's sole purpose in this world is to fight for kashmir...if it were inside definitely that issue would not have arrived.

but I am also happy that due to Pak the redicals are not directly attaking us but trying to take over pakistan first, which kind of gives us the defence.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
u should feel good on the fact that a lot of extremists got separated with independence, and we can live considerably peaceful than what would have happened if they were here.

pakistan and to some extent bangladesh got those nasty people, and see they r still having trouble to have a stable government.

other than that, i am happy to have pakistan at our western border, they r really buffering us from those radicals. thinking of what would have happened if they were inside, just gives me nightmares. :D

icebags you are thinking it differently :) if all were inside india then we wouldnt have trouble at soo many fronts...no kashmir issue with pakistan, no aksai chin , no issue in arunachal pradesh , no issue with tibbet democracy...
pakistan's sole purpose in this world is to fight for kashmir...if it were inside definitely that issue would not have arrived.

but I am also happy that due to Pak the redicals are not directly attaking us but trying to take over pakistan first, which kind of gives us the defence.

Which radicals are you talking about?? Taliban, LET, JEM, HEM??

sujoyp

Grand Master
Taliban and ISIS to be specific..i know they can recruit direcly but at least now there plan seems to distroy there own people first and then attack us..

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Taliban and ISIS to be specific..i know they can recruit direcly but at least now there plan seems to distroy there own people first and then attack us..

Well Pakistan doesnt actually act as a buffer but it itself had created Taliban to bring instability in India and Afghan (read about Pak's policy of 'bleed by a thousand cuts' for India) and was helped by USA in this process ( Taliban's Afghan unit only and not the Inidan one) but in this attempt they have created an evil so unfettered that it is eating up it's creator itself..
As for Daesh (ISIS) there is shitload of geopolitics of the developed nation involved in it and now they have to suffer from what they help foster!!

(Extra info - 'Talib' in Islam means "student" or "someone in search of knowledge" and had actually started as a student movement in Afghan which later took an ugly turn and was provided arms and ammunition by USA and a safe haven by Pak for the terrorists..)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
No matter what you guys says, Netaji was very important I wish he had succeeded in his mission, non violence does not always work

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
No matter what you guys says, Netaji was very important I wish he had succeeded in his mission, non violence does not always work

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

We were saying the same thing.. Not exactly violence but a little might added to Gandhi's 'ahinsa' would have really added to the process of our independence..

Top Bottom