IT Job sucks or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
@ ImAclown
no offence............ dude ....... u are lurking around in a forum which is more or less concerned about information tech..... or r u so senseless that u cant even imagine what IT stands for in a tech forum................and stop behaving like a clown

parthbarot

In the zone
is IT sucks for u..then any job sucks for u... it depends yaar... in life,you have to do something...you choose IT...otherwise you could choose other things also...

but i tell you..we always like others' things... this is with everyone...

so don't feel that your job sucks... may be..people sucks then you can change your job :D

btw, i am also SE..working in J2EE.. :D..so i know... ;)

regards

M

MyriadPerception

Oh well! I think its the attitude of people in IT that sucks and not the job itself. Imagine a manager from IIM whose never written a single line of code in life trying to manage and direct. I had to resign from my present company for this reason. He totally spoilt it for me. I am jobless for last 3 months and waiting for right job to come my way. It all depends on where you are dude! I guess IT job demands greatest amount of creativity and there isn't such instant gratification in any other engineering field. I come from Aerospace engr from IIT and it can take 7-10 years to make a single aircraft and their too you may just be designing landing gear:). Actually I realised that you need to get some depth in computer science fundamentals in order to appreciate and enjoy it more. Otherwise, it become mere programming. I have brushed up computer networking, TCP/IP, operating systems ... in my last 3 years in IT and feel lot more confident then I used to feel before. Over a period of time all jobs will suck ... job is only a means and not an end in itself ... there are other good things to do in life

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Dear Poster,

Please offer these words to your cousin "Fcuk You" and ask him to get a job already ... this rather looks like an lame excuse not to work ...

Thanks and Regards

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@R2K,

He needs a little counselling (not the harsh way).
Tell him to join IT for few months(to gain experience as an excuse) if he's still not satisfied he can quit later, if he refuses to join IT NOW give him a month time to get a job of his interest. Incase if he still fails to do I believe problem is something else.

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
^^
friggin job????u got any experience ?????

@R2K,

He needs a little counselling (not the harsh way).
Tell him to join IT for few months(to gain experience as an excuse) if he's still not satisfied he can quit later, if he refuses to join IT NOW give him a month time to get a job of his interest. Incase if he still fails to do I believe problem is something else.

i gave the same idea to him:) and
he joined the company ...........now he is undergoing some kind of training in there.....seems like he is right on track again:):)

and guess what...... he some how found this thread while googling:mad:????? but he thanked me for taking such a lot of trouble;) for helping him

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Yeah I already did an assignment for a *******. I wish I could choke him but my humane traits held me back.

Anyway its the best job to start getting dirty.

red_devil

Back!
lol this old threads back up !!

anyways.... in every stage of life something always sucks !!

when you're young school sucked [all the B$ homeworks, heavy bags everything sucked, with the obvious exception of one or two hawt teachers :p ]
when you're in college going to college/attending classes sucked !! [all you want to do is hang around with friends]
now when the time to works comes up, work itself sucks [no not the money u get by month end]

and there will be time in life when you'll say "Life sucks, Work sucks, WIFE DOESN'T" :lol:

so its just the matter of the phases of life, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom