issue with the 6950 or converter

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
i cant find antec vp650p so i think i should get corsair cx 600..i want to know that corsair is famous brand for their ram and smps ...but can it take load of my pc after oc not just like my iball s*** psu

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It should be but why not get the Seasonic Eco 600 from Flipkart ... don't they ship to your place ?
BTW, can you mention your pincode ?

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
guys help me i bought seasonic 620 but now my pc wont start i tried old psu my pc started correctly..i tried jump start my psu in power off. my psu start for sec and then off...guys help me it cost me too much

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
are you using a UPS / Surge protector ... try connecting the PSU directly to the wall socket.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
try what rijinpk1 has suggested .. also try a different power cable if you are using the one you were using with the old psu. If nothing is working then the PSU needs to be RMAed.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i think 620 does not come with 3pin cable. ground pin is not included. are you using the same cable? if yes buy a 3 pin cable and try to use it with that psu

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the reason is simple .. your seasonic psu is not working. contact the seller or submit it for RMA.

Top Bottom