issue with the 6950 or converter

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
or i should get Seasonic 520W Power Supply - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal............... which will be best for 4k and take full load my pc in any condition

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
both units are good so either of them is OK for you .. 600W sounds beefy but the real icing on cake about S12II 520w it has 5 years warranty compared to 3 years on Eco :D

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
both units are good so either of them is OK for you .. 600W sounds beefy but the real icing on cake about S12II 520w it has 5 years warranty compared to 3 years on Eco :D

if S12II 520w has maximum power out is 520w then how it will handle my pc after oc ...my iball psu has a 550w mas out ....plss suggest a good psu that can handle anything

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
your iball psu ,even though rated at 550w, wont deliver that much load i suppose. If you go for far overclocking, get seasonic s12 ii 620. worth the extra

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
can this will work with my pc Corsair VS Series VS650 - 650 Watt Power Supply, Compare and Buy latest Power Supplies & SMPS Online in India: bitFang.com

Corsair CX Series CX600V2 - 600 Watt Power Supply, Compare and Buy latest Power Supplies & SMPS Online in India: bitFang.com

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
never get VS series psu. as suggested, get seasonic s12 ii 620/520 or seasonic ECO600 or eco 500 or corsair gs 600.

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
what about cx600v2

which is best *theitwares.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_66&product_id=14

or the corsair cx600v2

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
it is ok. better try to find seasonic s12 first.

cx has 3 years of warranty compared to tagan

cx has 3 years of warranty compared to tagan

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
can i take tagan gpu and can it take full load of my pc

or i should take seasonic s12ii520 ...i am thinking that can it take load of my pc

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
tagan makes good psus. i dont know who handles rma of tagan? anyway, s12 620 is available at 5.2k.

tagan makes good psus. i dont know who handles rma of tagan. anyway, s12 620 is available at 5.2k.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
means i can use tagan psu which i gave the link

or i should buy corsair cx600v2

Corsair has great support service [ may have quality issue with their current CX lineup ] but Tagan is not supported by it's distributor anymore [ AFAIK ] as they have stopped dealing with this band so you better stick with seasonic.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you better get Seasonic S12II 520W reatilg around ~4.25k or better the 620w paying 1k more.

OP
N

niz04

Journeyman
i cant go that long .. will Corsair CX Series CX600V2 will work .....where i find sesasonic they dont ship to my address and those ship dont have in stock ..so only option is corsair

i have to chose between *www.snapdeal.com/product/corsair-cmpsu600cxv2uk-600-watts-psu/236836?pos=2;90 and this
*www.snapdeal.com/product/cooler-master-thunder-600-watt/592796?pos=21;35.......and does cm 311 cabinet hold my visiontek 6950 1gb like 11.5 inch long and my cpu fan ocz vendetta but my mobo is small i think it will block gpu after removing the hdd cage

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
try finding antec vp650p. else get the cx 600v2 one. anyway seasonic s12 620 will be my best selection.

Top Bottom