ISP near dodsworth layout (Whitefield)

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Hi All,

I am looking for an ISP in borewell road (Dodsworth layout) in whitefield.

Please suggest me some wired broadband available here. I have checked with Airtel/Act/You etc and they do not have feasibilty in my area.

:( Please suggest as I am desperately looking for a wired connection.

Regards,
Rakesh

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Airtel is available at the place. But their pricing and FUP sucks. Don't go for Reliance, i really had a very bad experience with them.

If you can get BSNL, it is really good compared to Aircel, but their CC sucks.

Also try, ACT BB, currently using this and speed is good, although their CC sucks, their plans are ok and speed is good. Try that too.

OP
R

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Airtel is available at the place. But their pricing and FUP sucks. Don't go for Reliance, i really had a very bad experience with them.

If you can get BSNL, it is really good compared to Aircel, but their CC sucks.

Also try, ACT BB, currently using this and speed is good, although their CC sucks, their plans are ok and speed is good. Try that too.

Thanks for the reply. I checked with airtel guys before but they came back saying they dont have the feasibility (which i am not really convinced about).

Can you provide me any contact numbers in airtel (the line man or the sales person in the area) so that i can call and talk to them personally before raising a formal request again?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thanks for the reply. I checked with airtel guys before but they came back saying they dont have the feasibility (which i am not really convinced about).

Can you provide me any contact numbers in airtel (the line man or the sales person in the area) so that i can call and talk to them personally before raising a formal request again?

I don't have any numbers, but still you just raise a request which will get you some more information and the reality.

If that is not gonna help, try BSNL. I guess this is the only option for you. Also call up Reliance and ask for feasiblity.

Top Bottom