is ZURKER a new social networking site? :O

Re: is ZURKER new social networking site? :O

The concept of vshares is kinda like MLM (invite people and get shares). And seriously who has money to spend on vhares, they say you can spend in INR :/ ! If you have money, better buy actual shares of Reliance or others :D

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Update:
Curiosity got the best of me and I joined to see what its all about. I stumbled upon this guy who happens to be promoting it. I asked him something then when I reposted, it says:
*i.imgur.com/lUAli.png
Is this freedom? I should be able to post on a wall as many times as I want. But I am restricted to one per wall WTF. I will have to comment in my previous post in order to convey further messages.

Update: It forces you to tag friends while accepting. You will not be able to accept a friend request otherwise.
Posted via Mobile Device

DrEsS fAiL!!
:lol:

Monk

Journeyman

The concept of vshares is kinda like MLM (invite people and get shares). And seriously who has money to spend on vhares, they say you can spend in INR :/ ! If you have money, better buy actual shares of Reliance or others

HAHA! 150% True.. Actually the Internet Marketers are pretty innovative these days. Active users are life and blood of any social network. Its a nice strategy to get people to join, to make them returning costumers is another story.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE

ROFL i had completely ignored this thread. thought another of a god damned social networking site.

But after going through all this talks here i feels like - ITS A GOD DAMNED PARODY OF FACEBOOK. ........ ZURKS :D

I think Advance planning to make ppl April's Fool next year :p

Why does this website have a .in extension? They could have very well bought a .com extension atleast.

g160689

Broken In

Now it seem legit...who knows!!
*www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-05/18/nick-oba-defends-zurker

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I still don't believe him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

He seems like the Uwe Boll of social networking.
Posted via Mobile Device

techkens

Banned

Yes it is new and good social networking site created an account and it is also useful in promoting the inter marketing here.

Ironman

In the zone

The terms and conditions are written by a passive-aggressive person.

Every 3 lines it was compared to FB and G+. How they have best talents whereas Zurker is depending on user ideas only...blah, blah, blah

TRUE

Still i gave it a try , lets see how it goes...............

here is my referral Link If any one need one:
AdF.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid!
:wink:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I am still waiting for an in depth review and not something that simply thrashes other social networking sites.

Last edited:

Theodre

In the zone

Am not interested in another social networking site! So i've not even googled this thing.(Just read this thread!).... The thing is, there will be positive features in every new product or services with which the owner launches it. But the question here is whether it will overcome the current scenario trend??!!(In this case fb:|:-?):)`

raj_55555

Journeyman

I don't see how this will work. Even if the users are the shareholders, and say a user gets paid at the end of the month with x amount. What happens when all the internet users in the world become a member? If it's based on investment (donation) from the users, who says all the users will be investing the same? Who stops users from creating multiple accounts to own more shares? Why would anybody invest an amount when they know others get returns with zero investments? The business design is just not stable.

Theodre

In the zone

I don't see how this will work. Even if the users are the shareholders, and say a user gets paid at the end of the month with x amount. What happens when all the internet users in the world become a member? If it's based on investment (donation) from the users, who says all the users will be investing the same? Who stops users from creating multiple accounts to own more shares? Why would anybody invest an amount when they know others get returns with zero investments? The business design is just not stable.

Like i said, it won't/may not overcome the current scenario :lol: :|

Top Bottom