is www.theitwares.com is genuine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desai_amogh

In the zone
i did a in the shop purchase (ram, proccy, smps, headphones etc) from the itwares guys 2 years ago. i dint have any issues. I hada lot of trouble with SMCinternation from whom i only purchased the mobo at tht time...

Flash

Lost in speed
I purchased a Sapphire GPU from itwares via eBay. Few days later, Rahul(The man behind itwares) called me and said 'the GPU that was in stock was damaged. So, what do you want. Refund or the same GPU from another brand?'. Since, i made my mind towards Sapphire, i opted for Refund(via eBay). He accepted, and after a 15~20 days of eBay cancellation request, i got the money back and bought the GPU from another seller.

So, my appeal for itwares is GENUINE.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
itwares is genuine.. I bought my i5 2500K from him (Rahul). And he generally ships it the same day if you want him to (you can call him in case if it has to be shipped urgently).

Broken In
It is genuine. I made 4 different purchases (3 directly and 1 through eBay) and on 3 occasions, products were shipped same day or next day. Once, it was shipped after 4-5 days. Every time, I got genuine sealed products with VAT invoice.

Products I purchased were PSU, graphics card and RAMs.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Yeah i have been to the itwares shop in lamington road...its a floor above primeabgb in the same building...bought smps,ram etc from him...no probs whatsoever...

desai_amogh

In the zone
^^tell us the troubles with smcinternational.

I Wanted to buy a Gigabyte motherboard cant remember the model no now but it was a equivalent to the MSI 880GMA - E45 .. I confirmed with the customer service almost 4-5 times over the fone and email and they said it is in stock. But when i finall asked my friend to buy from the store directly (as this was my fist purchase from smc and dint want to deposit money) on the last moment SMC said they dint have it.. and had to settle for MSI 880GMA - E45.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Itwares is 100% genuine, bought 3-4 stuffs from their ebay site over past 1-2 years, they are extremely fast to deliver too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom