Is Unlimited really Unlimited?

abhidev

Human Spambot
Yeah around 250-265 Kbps in torrents.....

Am loving it :) :)
My downloads are more than 50 GB per month but the only prob is my harddisk, its 80 Gb :cry::cry:
so have to delete things.....

Am planning of upgrading very soon :)

Which ISP and what plan are you using...

Refract

Broken In
Previously i was on BSNL 512 kbps unlimited and used to download 50 gb/mth, now switched to bsnl 3g 4200/6mths, unlimited, downloaded 50gb in 5 days, and now got bored of downloading. ( thanx to the bsnl tower near to my home )

abhidev

Human Spambot
Previously i was on BSNL 512 kbps unlimited and used to download 50 gb/mth, now switched to bsnl 3g 4200/6mths, unlimited, downloaded 50gb in 5 days, and now got bored of downloading. ( thanx to the bsnl tower near to my home )

Where are u from....and is this plan available all over india...also how much is the speed??

sujoyp

Grand Master
Where are u from....and is this plan available all over india...also how much is the speed??

oops u donno about bsnl 3g:shock: the hot and happening in internet world:))

BSNL had a scheme that if u pay 4200 u can have 6months unlimited bsnl 3g free which would have cost 1350*6=8100

the offer was valid till 31st december...donno if its still valid.

but u have to purchase the 3g modem cost 2000 & 2500

I tested bsnl 3g speed in my house and I can get 300KBps download speed. Its like I can download 1gb every hour :-D

prasathlr

Broken In
Which ISP and what plan are you using...

Well I am using Airtel Broadband in Mangalore (Karnataka ) :)

My plan is 2Mbps for Rs.499/- with Tax its Rs.550/-

But at present I am paying Rs.450/- Due to some discount from the ISP :D :D

In one way an just Loving it :D :D

The best part is FUP doesn't work at all for me :D :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
oops u donno about bsnl 3g:shock: the hot and happening in internet world:))

BSNL had a scheme that if u pay 4200 u can have 6months unlimited bsnl 3g free which would have cost 1350*6=8100

the offer was valid till 31st december...donno if its still valid.

but u have to purchase the 3g modem cost 2000 & 2500

I tested bsnl 3g speed in my house and I can get 300KBps download speed. Its like I can download 1gb every hour :-D

I didn't know abt that...300kbps is just awesome...but then you need to buy another modem too...I hv an ADSL2 I-ball Baton modem...can't that be used??

sujoyp

Grand Master
I didn't know abt that...300kbps is just awesome...but then you need to buy another modem too...I hv an ADSL2 I-ball Baton modem...can't that be used??

No bro 3g needs 3g modem...else if u have a 3g enabled mobile then use the sim in that mobile...and connect it to computer using usb....but mobiles discharges very fast.

S_V

In the zone
FUP is truely Shame to our country as this is not introduced by AIRTEL or other. It's instruction from TRAI.... ALL the ISP's are moving tails happily as this will bring more money to their packages... Where other countries are moved from kpbs to Mbps whereas INDIA is downgrading speeds like this..

Except TATA , i would say other IPS providers are fair ,since they cap down your speed to half instead of harrasment and rubbish insisting customers to upgrade like TATA Indicom Broadband....

Yes, Like someone said,, Airtel didn't cut the speed into HALF when i crossed 100GB for my 2MBPS connection... This is happening all the time.
Beamcable is providing 4MPBS for just 1500/- at 75GB FUP after that 1 Mbps unlimited ,which i say it's truly worth when considering present prices..

TATA Indicom Broadband is worse and truly c###s . They charge very high as well as start calling and harass customers to upgrade calling daily... After three months they will disconnect and start asking you pay for upgrade....

Top Bottom