Is this possible????

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashu

Right off the assembly line
This is what my friend said to me :?

"u know..i can send mails using ur mail id with out even knowing ur password or logging into ur account" :shock:

Is this possible? :roll:

killerguy

Broken In
yes buddy it can be done.
remember the news when one person used the presidents ID to fool a person.
many tools available and many websites offer this service.
This is known as sending fake mails.

swatkat

Technomancer
It's possible.Changing the "from" mail id to some other id.I remember something like this is given book called "An unofficial guide to ethical hacking".

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
swatkat said:
It's possible.Changing the "from" mail id to some other id.I remember something like this is given book called "An unofficial guide to ethical hacking".
how come is it possible dude!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Its called anonymous emailers. Where in you dont have to login or anything of that sort. There are plenty of sites that can do that. Just google it. All it will ask is from address to address subject and the content of the email. Just google for anonymous emailer.

asim13june

Broken In
Yup This is Possible

well prashu,

this is possible and u can do the same by clicking this link www.fakemailz.com, it allows u to send fake mails for 7 days or maximum 30 mails, after 7 days u will not be able to send mails , well i suggest register with any other ID after 7 days i do the same for past 1 yr LOL :D

If U Have Any Queries, Please I M Always There

go4inet

In the zone
prashu said:

"u know..i can send mails using ur mail id with out even knowing ur password or logging into ur account" :shock:

There is a script which can do theone u say ! Its FireMail which just needs somthint like

To :
Cc:
Bcc:

so the from email adddress can be anything ! Even as billgates[at]microsoft[dot]com

swatkat

Technomancer
go4inet said:
prashu said:

There is a script which can do theone u say ! Its FireMail which just needs somthint like

To :
Cc:
Bcc:

so the from email adddress can be anything ! Even as billgates[at]microsoft[dot]com
Right said,go4inet.Just search the net to get the tools.

indrajit

Journeyman
Ofcourse it can be done! I've done it myself many times to fool friends. Check THIS link :wink:

(I'm removing the link from my post as I'm not sure whether its legal to discuss this here or not.)

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
amitsaudy said:
But thats illegal.
So dont discuss such topics on the forum.

ya it is illegal but this info needs to be shared so that those who depend heavily on e-mail do not believe heavily in it..

Actually this was integrated into mail when intermet was in its initial stages.. ppl are planning to remove or undo this in internet2 or www2 or in something but i am not sure in what...

Hitesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom