Is this Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazrBlade

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys. I'm new around here. Well to get to the Point I constantly get a Random buzzing noise. Its either from my Monitor Or Cpu. I havent been able to isolate the source. The effect is that i get a flickering screen which is not noticeable normally But quite visible when i'm using Microsoft Reader against the White Background. The effect is similar as when PC monitors are viewed on a television although of a very low intensity. I've upgraded my Pc 2 months ago so nearly everythings Brand New. I never had this problem on my lod comp. Is this something to worry about????

freakabhishek

Broken In
Ithink the noise u are talking about is ur cpu fan normally new fans are noisy
and about the flickering screen u must have kept ur UPS or speakers near ur moniter
if yes then try changing the location of the UPS or speakers and about the noise i dont think u can do much to control it

OP
R

RazrBlade

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys thanx. Yea My speakers are prety close to my my monitors. But the sound i is not due to my Fans. They are completely silent. Actually i havent described the sound correctly. Its more Like a piercing whistle. And if the sound was due to the speakers it should be on for quite a while but what i'm getting is completely random. I'll try what u said and get back 2 u.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
The noise is likely to be from fans of CPU, chipset or cabinet. Try cleaning them and ensure that no wire is touching them. Also you can try replacing the cabinet fans with high quality/low noise ones from brands like Antec, Coolermaster etc.

Regarding flickering, try setting the refresh rate to 75 or higher. If it is not possible, reduce colour depth and try again.

Hope this will solve the problems. Anyways, try and pl report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom