Broken In
I have shortlisted and almost finalized these products for my new PC:

Mobo: ASUS m5a88-m
Proc: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x4 GB 1600 Mhz
HDD: 500 GB Seagate 7200 rpm
GPU: AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 1 GB DDR3
PSU: Corsair 430CX PSU

I want to know whether these would work well with each other? Coz each other component effects the working and efficiency of another product and they all depend on each other for optimal working. So I am pretty much confused on this.
Please evaluate and say what you think of this configuration(For Gaming Purposes)?

OP
bittutora

bittutora

Broken In
@Sainatarajan , I had the same thought after contacting over 100 dealers all over India but then finally I had one dealer who had "Phenom II 965 BE" in his stocks in Bangalore.
That was such a relief. So , I am going for it as its the best in its price range.

@Sam , I am buying the WD 500GB HDD as you suggested. And I will also consider the GPU if budget will allow as I am going to buy the GPU in the end.

And , Thanks guys.

OP
bittutora

bittutora

Broken In
Can you suggest some place or websites for the GPU (xcept Flipkart) where I could get it in a cheap rate.

And also I am getting the proc for 6500 Rs. at a local dealer. He has it in his stocks.:razz:

jkldsaj

Right off the assembly line
@Sainatarajan , I had the same thought after contacting over 100 dealers all over India but then finally I had one dealer who had "Phenom II 965 BE" in his stocks in Bangalore.
That was such a relief. So , I am going for it as its the best in its price range.

@Sam , I am buying the WD 500GB HDD as you suggested. And I will also consider the GPU if budget will allow as I am going to buy the GPU in the end.

And , Thanks guys.

Hi There,
I'm hunting for components (best low cost...), at the moment. Could u Share, with me, their contact Details.

OP
bittutora

bittutora

Broken In
@jkldsa

jSorry ,Bro.
I have bought the last piece that my dealer had of 965 BE proc.
As you maybe knowing that AMD has stopped making the Phenom Series now.
So there is a huge shortage in this series and people who know of thier quality are buying instantly.
And personally I think now you should stop looking for the phenom series and go for AMD FX series + an excellent GPU.
If you still wanna know I can send you the link to online places where AMD 965 BE maybe still on sale, but then be prepared for skyrocketed prices.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Hi There,
I'm hunting for components (best low cost...), at the moment. Could u Share, with me, their contact Details.

Create a new thread for buying advice mate. BTW Phenom processors are available at Flipkart.

OP
bittutora

bittutora

Broken In
I totally agree with Sainatarajan , choose the FX series only if you have no option left , alse go for intel Procs. if your bodget allows. Otherwise you can still search for the other phenom series procs. as RiGod suggested.
Look at Flipkart , ITDepot , Junglee.com (Trusted).

Top Bottom