Is There Is any Hope to recover data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josan

Gangsta
2 Months ago, there was a problem in my hard disk ,and this lead to to hard disk crash,i noticed some burns on its backside ,so there was no hope of new harddish from Seagate,
Now i want to recover my lost data from this harddisk,is there is a way to recover it , at what cost? and where can i get this job done?:confused:

sashijoseph

In the zone
"burns on it's backside" would imply the electronics having gone kaput.But in most cases it's the magnetics which develop problems(bad sectors etc).So you may get hold of a hdd with the same specs but scrapped due to bad sectors,and swap it's pcb with yours and pray it works.
As for professional recovery services,I dunno.
btw,the hdd isn't being detected in BIOS na,else some sw may do the trick(spinrite etc).

OP
Josan

Josan

Gangsta
the burn was on the chip ,at its backside and its a small one ,wat i think is that there is no problem with in the disks;
Someone at a copmuter shop told me that the data can be recovered but it would be very costly ,but even he dont kno the actual cost ...........

satyamy

Alive Again...
Josan said:
the burn was on the chip ,at its backside and its a small one ,wat i think is that there is no problem with in the disks;
Someone at a copmuter shop told me that the data can be recovered but it would be very costly ,but even he dont kno the actual cost ...........
did u tried attaching it to some other PC as a slave?
is it working on other PC ?
even if you can see it in other PC's BIOS than their is a hope

ask some good technical person...
i lost some data (4 GB) on my D drive of hard disk.... and configuration shows 4 gb data not on hard disk...means gone... but after some days... i recovered whole data by repairing (restore/defregmentor..... ).. dont know much abt technical details... but ur data may be recovered by such things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom