Is there gonna be a Deus Ex 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3nophon

Right off the assembly line
Darthvader.. i dont completely agree with you about ranged being weak and melee being better...

The last third of the game is soo much easier if your using the steyr aug to wipe out those pesky vampires and the flamethrower is insanely powerful... After the society of leopold mission it gets kinda tough without celerity... im playing a toreador with focus in celerity and melee as well as ranged 10...

But i do agree that the shooter aspect is not fully developed as in Deus Ex... but its fun nonetheless in the latter parts of the game.. in the beginning youre better off smashing them with your fists...

@cody howcome no welcome abroad :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@x3nophon: Hey man, I just got Bloodlines yesterday, didn't find the time to install the game though. Will do it this weekend and check it out. Although I admit the main reason I got the game was that it was Source-driven. :lol: Hopefully, I should have some good times with it, if I can stop working or stop playing LOTR:The Third Age. :D

x3nophon

Right off the assembly line
enoonmai said:
@x3nophon: Hey man, I just got Bloodlines yesterday, didn't find the time to install the game though.

Dude before you start playing download the Bloodlines 1.2 patch... ahem if it doesnt work then try searchign for the fan made patches v 1.1 (link forthcoming) otherwise youll have a crappy time playing the game... but its definitely worth every penny !!!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, I paid 1299 bucks for it, it better be good. :lol: I will definitely keep that in mind about the patch. I was hearing a lot of people complaining about the stuttering in the game, and I was wondering how to fix that with my broken Internet connection. :D Thanks once again.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
bloodlines is soooo buggy that I gave up after a while. The game play is defenitely good. But too buggy. Just like LOTR: Batttle for Middle Earth. Crashes too often! When they fix the game.dat bug then I'll play it!

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Theres no question of them fixing it...Troikas closed. The game stutters like hell, unless you have a beast of a machine. None of the patches do any good. The total gameplay would be around 35 hrs and this stuttering + reloading has made it a good 70+...

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Sure the fans are still there and it has a pretty huge fan base...............this was supposed to be a deus ex 3 topic :D :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Oh well, let's see how bad my experience with VTMB turns out to be. :D In any case, it cant be as bad as the experience with EtM, for which I paid 1499 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom