Is there a way I can find out as to which PC is making the most downloads on my network?

Bing

Broken In
I am using the 4G LTE Router -Huawei E5186. I have a small network of 5 computers only. However one of these computers is using my internet data very heavily. I have tried to look for obvious programs like utorrent but I cant find any. I have also checked the antivirus software and it is all up-to-date.
Is there a way I can find out as to which PC is making the most downloads on my network?

ankitj1611

Journeyman
I am using the 4G LTE Router -Huawei E5186. I have a small network of 5 computers only. However one of these computers is using my internet data very heavily. I have tried to look for obvious programs like utorrent but I cant find any. I have also checked the antivirus software and it is all up-to-date.

as your network is very small and without firewall the best way in my opinion is go to each system and check the send/receive data of each system before shutting down any of system.the one with much receive data can be culprit

Hrishi

Check the system with highest usage difference and install any network monitoring app into it.
Had it been that you could route data through one of your pc's to other you could use Netlimiter to monitor usage across all systems connected and using data on which port and using what app

The router has an inbuilt mechanism to check overall network traffic for particular IP/MAC.

Top Bottom