is ther any dvd player which can play Divx cd and dvd???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi
i am planing to buy a dvd player,iwant it to play all types of dvd'd,cd's,mp3,and DIVX CD'S.digit rewieved a MITASHI DVD PLAYER THIS MONTH WHICH CAN DO ALL THIS but i have never heard of this company, is there any dvd player from sony,philips, or any other known brand which can play divx cd's also under Rs6000.

lateshgalia

Right off the assembly line
Checkout :

Code:
*www.divx.com/hardware/

They have Divx certified players of brands JVC, Philips and Plextor. No idea about its availability in India and its cost. Try your luck at Alpha market might find some known brand under 6grands.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yea Even I did a research on this Brand Called "Mitashi" which is very less to be found although i Felt its features and Price rather tempting but am really depressed about its brand name and quality issues.....The Dealer that i enquired it from said that it dosent have a Good Brand Name either...I Suppose there is a Philips Divx Player called Philips DVP 642K which Has Divx Playing Capabilites which costs around 5.9k Accroding to Yahoo Price.So Just enquire about it from your local dealer.
Here's the Pic:
*www.guide2net.net/mobile_internet/...642/Review Philips DVP 642K_files/dvp642s.jpg

Edit: Here Found The Details and Price
*yahooshopping.rediff.com/shop/productdisplay.jsp?prrfnbr=1054699&source=browse&frompg=yh_yh_Philips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom