Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I would have given +1 to luck

Talent is required ...but only 50%...
behavior...nobody cares
Luck...how u perform that particular day is most important

I don't believe in Luck. You performance depends on your
preparation not on some theory created by lamers and weaklings called Luck.

cluby

Broken In
^:razz:

everything spoken so far is needed along with other things like attitude
but above all u need luck n brain to use what u got at right time to right people.:lol:

Talent helps you earn money, while good behaviour helps you earn friends and respect. Its your call really as to which is more important. To me both are.

amitash

Intel OCer
as far as luck goes, its all a matter of probability....if you want a good project, your probability of getting it depends on how hard you work...you work very well and really hard, then you have a high probability thaat you will get the projject...this others, who dont get it, view as "lucky"....I really understood the difference after playing poker.

cyborg47

Technomancer
one of my idiot frnd has cheated in is arts portfolio submission during the end of the year, basing on which the student is passed in to the second year....he made another guy do few of the drawings, as he was not gud in them....is it talent?

i think firstly good behavior is very important after that talent comes into the play.
for example if a person has talent but no good behavior then that person can`t earn money according to his or her talent or earning will be surely very low. And if a person has good behavior and talent then he she can earn proudly and everyone says that, that such person has good behavior and talent too. And if a person has only good behavior then everybody knows him for his good behavior and he or she can get work only on his good behavior and after sometimes that person become talented.

So Good Behavior is the key for talent.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Talent is more Important then Behavior
if u have the talent then obviously your behavior will be good :D

people who dont agree with this
8/10 talented people will have good behavior :)

Krow

Crowman
So many people with truckloads of talent are the worst behaved. Dave Mustaine is just one among the numerous examples.

amol48

Searching...
I wonder why nobody still quoted this!

"Character not brain will count at crucial moment" - Albert Einstein

And I agree with him! :)

Talent is more Important then Behavior
if u have the talent then obviously your behavior will be good :D

people who dont agree with this
8/10 talented people will have good behavior :)

And where are those statistics from!! :D

Not necessarily...

I can show you more bad people having talent than uou can show good people not having talent.

eggxactly!

So many people with truckloads of talent are the worst behaved. Dave Mustaine is just one among the numerous examples.

Good behaviour is almost no more in this world now :(

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
Good behavioural skills will help you grab opprtunities to use your talent.. Having just talent wont take you anywhere..Having good behavioural and interpersonal skills will put you in a position where you can develop your talent as you learn to benefit from the opprtunities..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Brain is like your cpu, good behavioural skills are like motherboard.. If you dont have a motherboard, it doesnt matter if you have a celeron or you have a corei7.. But if you have a reasonably good LGA775 motherboard, u will be able to use your processor inspite of how powerful or how weak it is.. did u get it?..

moral of the story is, you need good non technical skills to advance in life..

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@ss licking (your seniors) :D, I have seen many ppl do that and its works ! . No wonder i am not my boss's fav. :(

one more example shoaib akhtar former pakistani cricket player. he has tanks full of talent but his short temper and bad behavious is the key for his degradation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom