Is Suicide a man made creation?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
No . I have witnessed an animal commit suicide right in front of my eyes.

Now this was some 2 years back. I used to stay alone in 1BHK. And I was gifted a pack of imported chocolate.
So I kept it on my kitchen and went to work. When I return, I found my kitchen has been trashed. Almost all the chocolates , a pack of Milk powder has been tarnished. And there was rat poop everywhere.
I had to spend hours cleaning my kitchen. I did find that there was a hole in the kitchen window and I was sure they were getting in from there. SO i isntalled a net.

Unfortunately for me , the rat returned the next day. Since he couldn't have come from inside, it only meant that he is stuck inside.
I had only one option, to kill it or get a trap and take it out.

Unfortunately for me, there were no traps available nearby. The only thing that was available was a sticky trap.

What it does it, the base of the trap would be made of superglue. And it has a bait in it. So the mouse would try to get the food and his feet would get stuck. Very inhuman , but that was the only option I had .

So I bought it and set it. Waited for few hours and BAM! I heard it. Next thing I see is the rat stuck there . But it was alive and struggling to free itself. I was extremly grossed out and had no idea how do I pick it up and throw it out. While i was thinking about the options, I saw the mouse struggle. For about an hour. It tried and tried and tried. At the end it stopped moving, but was still alive.

I was still skeptical but I remember that I have two big rods and planned to pick it up and throw it out. As I was getting up, I saw it bury its face inside the superglue. Intentionally.

I didn't realise it then, but it hit me later that the animal just commited suicide.

flyingcow

Shibe
No . I have witnessed an animal commit suicide right in front of my eyes....

Damn bro, thats so depressing, but maybe it could have stuck his face in the glue by accident, like he was struggling and his head got stuck maybe...

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
At the end it stopped moving, but was still alive.

I was still skeptical but I remember that I have two big rods and planned to pick it up and throw it out. As I was getting up, I saw it bury its face inside the superglue. Intentionally.
I didn't realise it then, but it hit me later that the animal just commited suicide.
aw man..i have trapped rats like hundreds of times in my house but they keep coming up as there is little piece of garbage adjacent to my building (yikesss).
I would leave them for 24 hrs or 48 hrs with very little or no food. Then I'll let them free at about 1 km from home into a pond. But I havent had such an encounter. While they're inside the wooden or steel trap, I play with them :evil: :twisted: .

Y U guys posting depressing things here

"--only the thick-skinned should enter"
Its mentioned as the description of "Fight Club".

Sometimes when I let the rats free , out of nowhere dogs would come up & cut the rats into pieces. Then I feel guilty :-(.

abhidev

Human Spambot
aw man..i have trapped rats like hundreds of times in my house but they keep coming up as there is little piece of garbage adjacent to my building (yikesss).
I would leave them for 24 hrs or 48 hrs with very little or no food. Then I'll let them free at about 1 km from home into a pond. But I havent had such an encounter. While they're inside the wooden or steel trap, I play with them :evil: :twisted: .

"--only the thick-skinned should enter"
Its mentioned as the description of "Fight Club".

Sometimes when I let the rats free , out of nowhere dogs would come up & cut the rats into pieces. Then I feel guilty :-(.

You are really a ruthless killer.... :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
lol @ eggman.

And lol @ guy who said that was depressing.

And WTF @ OP. Don't be like TE. Opening threads like this and after some day "Any way to pass urine without opening zipper?". Ugh.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ There is no philosophical discussion for this. It depends on person to person. So no one can give pointers, unless they once tried to commit suicide but changed their mind, or he is already dead.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Anyway, this is going to be my last post in this thread... Hope you get what you looking for

Are you depressed and want to commit suicide? And you in moral dilemma whether to do it or not? Contact some helpline or go to counselling, instead of wasting your time in this thread....
:D Just kidding...

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Anyway, this is going to be my last post in this thread... Hope you get what you looking for

Are you depressed and want to commit suicide? And you in moral dilemma whether to do it or not? Contact some helpline or go to counselling, instead of wasting your time in this thread....:D
Just Kidding.... :-D

you should be.

Top Bottom