Is Samsung turning out to be the poster boy of Smartphones?

bhautikjoshi

Broken In
Samsung is basking under the emphatic glory of it's Galaxy smartphone series sales that has touched a figure of close to 60 million phones now, please share your views on a article I have posted on my blog, do you feel Samsung's dominance in smartphone segment is going to be short lived? or does this company now have a right profile of products growing without the fear to innovate and experiment.

Read my article here

amjath

Human Spambot
Samsung released many phones in short period of time in various price margins to take over largest selling phone company which is awesome strategy IMO

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
quite true but to surpass the sales of the iphone ( god of smarts???) it(samsung) needs a couple more years...

samudragupta

Youngling
every company has its downfall sooner or later... did any one imagine that Nokia, once the king of mobile technology will be struggling for its existence... time will come when some other company will launch a new technology and samsung would be history like nokia... nothing is constant except change...

OP
B

bhautikjoshi

Broken In
yes that remains to be seen how long Samsung can keep up the game of change, the most common issue that plagues companies into manufacturing mobiles is that they get complacent over a period of time with few successful flagship devices on their list, thinking they now know what customers actually need

Top Bottom