Is NZXT Guardian 921 a good cabinet?

ashikns

ByTeS fLoWiNg ThRu VeIns!
Is it a good cabinet?I absolutely love the looks,and I want a transparent side panel,which made me choose it over NZXT gamma.But the guardian seems to have a flimsier build quality.Please post your opinions/suggestions about this cabinet.
I also like the CM 430 Elite Black,but sadly it lacks cable management.If there are any cabinets with transparent side windows in the same price range,please suggest them

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It is a good cabinet, roomy, loads of fans. I heard someguy got a 3k quote for it, great buy at that price.

OP
A

ashikns

Yeah,I read some reviews.The temperatures are good.But the front has to be opened to access the optical drive,and that front door looks flimsy from the inside.I believe the CM 430 has steel meshes on front

See this image:
*www.nzxt.com/new/images/_upload/product_gallery/img5304_copy.jpg

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
what price is it... 3k is too low for a cabinet like that.. and read some reviews complaining about poor air flows.. please double check before purchasing.

OP
A

ashikns

Price is 3.7k at primeabgb.com
And the reviews said nothing bad about airflows,owing mainly to the three included 120mm fans.Where did you see it?

Sarath

iDota
I remember this. I was in love with this case for its sheer beauty.

But it is a bit smaller and hence will not support high end cards, my only reason to drop it.

There I have given you my pro and con about it. I have researched on it for a week.

OP
A

ashikns

I wont ever be installing high end graphic cards,only mainstream cards ~13k.But I wanna know if it will CM hyper212+ inside it.I also wanna know about the build quality and airflow

Top Bottom