Is Nokia 5230 worth looking at?

donzeye

Broken In
@ Dr. james
Nokia 6500 classic is based on S40 Platform that y there is call recording option.... but you can't download any software on nokia 6500 classic... but on nokia 5233 you can download call recorder for recording calls.

I am trying these software's on my phone.
Total Recall Lite demo:-
14 Day Trial version of our Total Recall Lite, Call & voice Recorder Application.
*store.ovi.com/content/26202

Smart recorder:-

With the smart recorder you can record your all calls, meetings and conversations...
*store.ovi.com/content/18622

kelly

Broken In
@ talwar
Download Ultimate call recorder and total call recorder full from ovi store.

*store.ovi.com/content/21707

*store.ovi.com/content/5171

Dragon987

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys
I'm utterly confused over whether to buy thisphone or not..i want the 5230 but a friend of mine says that Noia has stopped the 5230 production and is just giving out 5233!!

Can anyone also suggest a good and reliable place to purchase a mobile online?

Hey guys
I'm utterly confused over whether to buy thisphone or not..i want the 5230 but a friend of mine says that Noia has stopped the 5230 production and is just giving out 5233!!

Can anyone also suggest a good and reliable place to purchase a mobile online?

Nokia 5230 and 5233 doesn't have any physical difference..... there are just 2 -3 major differences:-

Nokia 5230 is a 3G phone but 5233 doesn't have 3G.
Nokia 5230 support GPS but 5233 doesn't support.

Apart these both phones have same features and everything is common on both phones.

nikhilpoddar

Broken In
Which branded screen guard should i use with my 5233 so as to protect it from scratching ??? the one at ebay i.e, Screen Ward is any good ???? Please advise.

kwimp

Broken In
Hello friends I am going to buy 5233 but i am confused between this or nokia 6303 is a touch screen better then normal candy phone or i can go for nokia 6303....pls help???

pawankhanna

Broken In
6303 is a good phone with 3.2 MP camera but that is a java based phone....and its time for a symbian and touch screen phone so i must refer touch screen phone and 5233 support lots of software and application...big screen all multimedia features including 3.5 mm audio jack....

pawankhanna

Broken In
I have samsung corby and i think its a useless phone when you want to connect wit the internet...my previous nokia is much batter when i am usning internet on my pc....and also i am using lots of softwares that works only on symbian phone.

acewin

Point Blanc
if you want a nice touch screen phone certainly 5230/5233(it too is XM), 5530 XM is just added features.

BTW, I have used corby and 5233 I liked touch screen of nokia better.

Top Bottom