Is Nintendo Doomed?

Is Nintendo Doomed?

• Yes - They shouldn't enter a market that has crashed so spectacularly and stick to their successful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - They cannot hope to compete with a juggernaut like Sony and all third parties have left them

• Yes - Now even Microsoft has entered the fray and they have lost a large part of their market share

• Yes - It is selling worse than the Dreamcast. What do you expect?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heidi2521

Padawan
Yes - They shouldn't enter a market that has crashed so spectacularly and stick to their successful arcade and game & watch lines.

Yes - SEGAs foothold established by the Mega Drive is too strong. Nintendo will never be able to break it.

Yes - They cannot hope to compete with a juggernaut like Sony and all third parties have left them

Yes - Now even Microsoft has entered the fray and they have lost a large part of their market share to Sony. Not only that they are obviously focusing on kiddie gamers with Celda and have abandoned their core fanbase.

Yes - Nobody will buy an underpowered console that cannot run most of the games the PS360 can. Wagglestick means that it will get no gaems.

Yes - It is selling worse than the Dreamcast. What do you expect?

*i46.tinypic.com/2yjrlp5.png

PC_freakazoid

Right off the assembly line
Far Far from it imo... they seem to be doing a decent job abroad, save the fact their indian market is very very poor...

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Yes they are Doomed.They should start developing games for SONY and MS :grin:
they should not have made that stupid tablet-thing with the resistive touch screen :facepalm:
They should bow before Kaz Hirai

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
they should not have made that stupid tablet-thing with the resistive touch screen :facepalm:

And if they just had to make a pseudo-tablet, then they should have allotted a slot for DS and 3DS game cards and maybe built a gameboy advance into it too :D

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan

Nope. All of them should move to PC, Hideki Kamiya should be made the overlord, Miyamoto should be beheaded, Iwata should be hanged, drawn and quartered, Sakurai should be flayed alive, Anouma should be stoned to death etc.

Their souls will be judged by Steve Ballmer and they will be tortured by Mark Cerney for eternity.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
As long as there will be differences in opinion, I guess? But I hope you understood the point of this thread.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
@gearbox - Look at the options. Look at my comments and compare it to my earlier ones. By now you should have a very clear idea what the point of this thread is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom