Is it possible to add AC to Alto std model

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
Hi guys,

Is it possible to add Ac to std model of Alto. If yes, are there any disadvantages of this on performance of vehicle. Is this modification legal?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
yar ..legal illegal india main kuch nahin hota.........u can add AC to alto std model...go to any gud mechanic in ur town and he will tell ya the reqd modification..i think max upto 10k main lag jayega ..dunno abt GOA

OP
R

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
esumitkumar said:
yar ..legal illegal india main kuch nahin hota.........u can add AC to alto std model...go to any gud mechanic in ur town and he will tell ya the reqd modification..i think max upto 10k main lag jayega ..dunno abt GOA

thx

PraKs

Youngling
Better Ask Maruti Showroom, They do extra fitting of AC too

Bit costly but comes with warranty

better way then local garage guys

OP
R

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
Rollercoaster said:
curious. why would there be any legal issues with AC?

May be adding AC treated as modifications to vehicle ..

PraKs said:
Better Ask Maruti Showroom, They do extra fitting of AC too

Bit costly but comes with warranty

better way then local garage guys

Eqnquired with Maruti showroom, quoted 21k.

Will adding AC will have performance impact on car other than known implication in company built AC cars?? I mean more problems when we fit AC kit to non ac car

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
rajesh_nk22 said:
Will adding AC will have performance impact on car other than known implication in company built AC cars?? I mean more problems when we fit AC kit to non ac car
depends on how powerful the AC is compared to the stock.

azzu

AJJU
yup adding AC will surely decrease ur cars power perfomance and MILEAGE
btw showroom guys takes huge amount consult local garages n then come to a conclusion

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
i think better it from showroom only as if anything goes wrong with your car you can just hold thier collor & scream at them.

thats what i do:lol;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom