Is it Half Life 3 ?

Alok

Adventurer
Recent twitter updates have left fans speculating that Valve is preparing their community for a massive announcement and posts by IGN that seems to tie in to this are possibly hinting at an update on the Half Life series.

Earlier today IGN tweeted a famous line straight out of G-MAN intro from Half Life 2, "Wake up and smell the ashes".

Could this be the year for the massive announcement ?

Lets see if any update comes in support of this guess.........

*xbigygames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Screen-shot-2012-04-30-at-19.33.04.png
*xbigygames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Screen-shot-2012-04-30-at-19.26.10.png

----------------------------

Here is another tease , a Valve employee handbook had a page that caught fire on internet.

See below on T-Shirt in pic2 .
*www.gamedemption.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/half-life-3.jpg

Valve, either trolling us big time are going for a big announcement. Lets see, probably at E3.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't think its HL3.

Rather HL2:EP3. Concept art been doing the rounds for sometime now.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I don't think its HL3.

Nope. I read many reports saying that there will be no more games of Half Life title with episode in its name. Google for more :wink:

obviously they will release the next installment of the HL series this year.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
thanks a lot Kola for the news. So my wait finally ends :razz:

I don't think its HL3.

who cares? we just need a new HL game.

Who knows? HL3 might come bundled with CS:GO?
HL2 would always be bundled with cs 1.6

CS GO outs this summer. HL2:EP3/HL3 will take another year. you know valve time.

another HL game is on the way. remake of the original.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Haha that might be a rumor because according to a source in the game development industry and no you will not find this news on the internet. Valve is currently in development of the HL3 engine and it is being optimised for consoles , so HL3 will be probably out the same times as ps4...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
another HL game is on the way. remake of the original.

That one's effectively vaporware. No news/updates on its development, even the Twitter channel is never updated.
Posted via Mobile Device

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't think its true. Did some googling but there is nothing except this art and it could represen many other things.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
HL3 could be in development, but there will be a lot of time before its release. HL2:EP3 is closest thing that could come out.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
HL3 is in development since HL2EP2 was released. heard now valve will focus on multiplayer on all their games. So that means HL3 or HL2EP3 will feature multiplayer? Gordon vs Alyx !!!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
HL3 is in development since HL2EP2 was released. heard now valve will focus on multiplayer on all their games. So that means HL3 or HL2EP3 will feature multiplayer? Gordon vs Alyx !!!

They already have an overload of multiplayer games, why add more? There's even a HL2 Deathmatch.

abhidev

Human Spambot
concept art of supposedly HL-Ep3 has surfaced....

*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/06/XenIGN.jpg

*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2012/06/Alyx1-300x369.jpg

*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/527982_10150931990101633_2121693294_n.jpg

source --> IGN
*lambdageneration.com/posts/hl2-episode-three-concept-art-leaked-possible-spoilers/
I haven't played any of these games....but I know its one of the epic games...

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
No Source2, no Half Life 2!
Valve needs to blow everything away just the way they did with Source/Half life 2 :D

Top Bottom