Is iBall a good company ?

bubusam13

Human
I need the answer to this coz I'm planning to buy another headphone for listening music in silence. iBall is giving their so called high end headsets like Tarang in a low price. iBall will be good and economical or creative or logitech ?:twisted:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Depends on your definition of a good company. iBall is a low budget Indian company and I have used a wireless keyboard-mouse combo from them. They worked only for about 1.5-2 years without any intensive usage. I currently use headphones from a local company called hytech that have been serving me well for the past six months which I got for Rs 300 and i'm hoping that they last for a couple of years at least(they havn't shown any signs of damage yet).
Head Phones-Head Phone HT 97-Hytech - Kaizen Computech

Saurav2007

Broken In
I am using Iball Tarang for 9 months (desktop 2.1 speakers) and they are quite good. IMO, Better than Logitech X210 and the cheaper Altec Lansing models.

I am also using cordless headphone from Iball (decent if you run base with rechargable cells)

Most products come with one year warranty offsite. Some even have two/three yr warranty

Rockstar11

Technomancer
i like iball compeny.
i am using iball products.

iBall Power Key Designer Keyboard with mouse
(keys are smooth and easy to type.it is better than other cheap keyboards.)

Table Top Mic - M27

All in one card reader (Versatile memory card reader which is capable of reading all types of memory cards)

low budget Best Indian company. :)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
My experience with iball:

Headphone lasted 2 months, mouse lasted max 4 months(bought 3, all started having click issues), cabinet was ok but the smps that came with it blew in a year or so,so yeah, good company indeed.

nginx

In the zone
They suck bananas like every other local brand. 3 Mice, 2.1 & 4.1 Speaker Set, USB Hub, Keyboard, UPS, TV Tuner Card, Headphone, LAN Card...all bought from local brands like iBall, Zebronics, Intex, Microtek, Frontech etc. and not a single one of them lasted beyond 6 months. That's how good they are.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Generally Cheap Headphones from local companies lasts no longer than a year or so(In my case, at least)
And I currently using Iball Cabinet+SMPS since 8/9 months... No issues so far; But will change them soon... :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, the fact remains true for every product there is in the market, "The higher the price goes, better would be the product." Its true since, the products which have a higher price, generally are a result of more testing and extensive research, compared to the cheap counterparts.

Btw, @OP, for your Non-Animated problem refer this Off-topic discussion: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...fftopic-discussion-thread-36.html#post1408355

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Thank you all for replying. I wanted to buy this
IBall I693MV Retractable Headphones: IBall Headphones: Price India: Flipkart Headphones(Black & Silver)

Thats why I wanted to know if iBall is a good company. By good company I need to know if I can trust iBall on reliability.

these headphones are priced high... Rs 999 at it iBall site and at shop too. So will they last, what you guys say ?

sygeek

Technomancer
Atleast their customer service is. They replaced my 3 year old "fused" up pendrive for free.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
In that case, Frontech customer service is also good. They never look the date of purchase and replace parts for free.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I dont like iBall @all sell products in cheap price with highlighted i logo in keyboards...
I still remember my frnds iBall Keyboard( with lots or letters removed & the i logo is removed within 1yr)...ctrl key malfunctioned.....

all in all a cheapo product based company not to be relied on....

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Be it iBall, intex or hytech etc.. they all send rebranded stuff. Only thing I found with iBall is that they have slightly better quality than other similar players . They are good when you want cheap.
That is my views based on experience of using iball stuff..

MegaMind

Human Spambot
My experience with iball:

Headphone lasted 2 months, mouse lasted max 4 months(bought 3, all started having click issues), cabinet was ok but the smps that came with it blew in a year or so,so yeah, good company indeed.

:shock: :smile: :razz: :rofl:

Top Bottom