is hacking skills necessary?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber

my name defines me
well i recently saw in a paper that some company is going to teach how to hack(educational purpose).do u think it is necessary.i mean it can even be used in a bad way????????????????????

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i never got anything of mine hacked nor any geeky friends of mine...... hackers can hack only n00bs............

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Barrack obama and Britney spears 's accounts have been hacked at twitter....poor noobs(as per krates)

chooza

Journeyman
well i recently saw in a paper that some company is going to teach how to hack(educational purpose).do u think it is necessary.i mean it can even be used in a bad way????????????????????

You are right Bro. but their is always pros and cons of everything. You can drive a car to transport people as well to kill them. It all depends upon each mentality, but as far as me concern. yes its good to learn hacking for professionals so that they can make more use of their resources.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
First of all, find out the correct meaning of 'hacking' and what it means to be a 'hacker'. No disrespect to anyone, but I don't think anyone can teach 'hacking' in the true sense of the word.

And please get rid of the age-old stereotype of a hacker.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
thy teach for Ethical purpose...and whtever thy teach r freaking old n crap...wud never work for ya...:p
thy'll teach how to HACK WINDOWS 95 lolzz...how to decrypt zip password files using Cain&rebel...lolz

i bet its Mr. FADIA is somewhr attachd to this...lol...n00b

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Learning hacking skills is just another way of learning computer in depth.
The skill however as per your thread title is not necessary.

Infact what these institutes end up with,are having students who have half a knowledge and with its pupils doing silly navive stuff with confidence.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hacking is not the term for god's sake. What you guys are talking about is cracking- cracking accounts and websites.

OP
cyber

cyber

my name defines me
First of all, find out the correct meaning of 'hacking' and what it means to be a 'hacker'. No disrespect to anyone, but I don't think anyone can teach 'hacking' in the true sense of the word.

And please get rid of the age-old stereotype of a hacker.
well, what is hacking.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Barrack obama and Britney spears 's accounts have been hacked at twitter....poor noobs(as per krates)
Poor inference. Twitter admin is a 12 year old noob who uses a dictionary word as password. And it's not hacking. Know the difference. Guess who is pawned.

chooza

Journeyman
Learning hacking skills is just another way of learning computer in depth.
The skill however as per your thread title is not necessary.

Infact what these institutes end up with,are having students who have half a knowledge and with its pupils doing silly navive stuff with confidence.

You are right. This is xatly happen in so called schools. :cool:

mmharshaa

Answers everything
Hacking skills are 100% necessary in the present world. But hacking skills does not mean only the evil side of it..Its about ethical hacking skills....Without hacking, tech development would not be as fast as the present situation....Hackers inject a challenging environment in technology..Hackers are always necessaray...:))

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hacking cannot be taught. A hacker can be equivalent of a great programmer mindset. And great programming mindset cannot be taught inexchange of some fees. Though programming has to involve the syntax, its not the syntax that makes great programmers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom