.:: Is Earning From Google Ad-Sense Legal In India ? ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

selva1966

Journeyman
For information In One by Six scheme

Mobile phones are excluded, however, anyone having an electric bill of Rs. 50,000 p.a. or more has been brought into the ambit.

So owners of Mobile phone need not worry :p :p :p

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
selva1966 said:

Mobile phones are excluded, however, anyone having an electric bill of Rs. 50,000 p.a. or more has been brought into the ambit.

are you sure, any pointers on the web to that news?

Charley

Just Do It
selva1966 said:

how is this related 2 Adsense????

selva1966

Journeyman
@achacko@dataone.in

See the post by tuxfan

Google Ad-sense is perfectly legal in India. You can surely receive payments in US dollars or any other currency as long as it comes from existing valid banking channels.

PAN is necessary when you have to file your income tax returns (and also for various other reasons like opening a bank account, etc.). It is not necessarily for receiving money from abroad. But even if you have low income, there are six crietrias. Its called One by six scheme. If you fall under any one of them, you will have to file your return. These criterias are:

1. Mobile Phone
2. Credit Card
3. Club Membership
4. Foreign Travel
5. Owning a motor vehicle (not a two wheeler)
6. Occupying an immovable property as an owner or a tenant of specified area. Specified area differs from city to city. Smile

He was CORRECT at the time. Because the post was made on Feb 09, 2005. Before BUDGET 2005.

@TuxiaN. Here is the link. I can give a link from Income tax department website. But it will be so dry.

*in.rediff.com/money/2005/feb/28bud9.htm

(LINE 10)

tuxfan

Technomancer
selva1966 said:

:evil: :evil: We had 2 meteres in our office. We kept getting bill for one meter, they never bothered to raise the bill for second meter for 2.5 yrs in spite of repeated reminder and then raised 2 bills of 36000 and 93000 within a span of 6 months :evil: :evil: :x :x We anyway are IT assessee's. But what if someone has to file the return only because if the laziness of electricity department? This condition is pretty unfair :(

selva1966

Journeyman
I accept tuxfan.

See from another angle. The Electricity tariff differs from state to state and UTs. For consumption of same no. of Units different people in different state will pay different amount. The Income Tax Act being a Central Act, should not differenciate citizens based on residency. :x :x :x

So I think electricity consumed and not charges paid should be criteria. Some states will have problems cited by you also.

I think this will defnitely be challanged before Court. :p

BTW, how to copy and paste previous posting with White Backgrond? Anyone can help me? :cry:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
selva1966 said:
BTW, how to copy and paste previous posting with White Backgrond? Anyone can help me? :cry:

Press the quote button corresponding to the post you want to make white and then add your comments either inside or outside the post as required.

selva1966

Journeyman
navjotjsingh said:
Press the quote button corresponding to the post you want to make white and then add your comments either inside or outside the post as required.

Thanks for the tip. Now I got it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom