• ASUS M4A785D-M PRO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prakum

Broken In
Hi All!

Please tell me which one is better among ASUS M4A785D-M PRO adn GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2

Please cast your vote and tell your opinion

Thanks

Last edited:

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^^ yup. avoid Asus at all cost.

ok, i am lazy a$$ here, didnt want to make new thread. so reading all the posts bout asus,
I thought to get my mobo changed.
Its m4a78tdv evo, if you remember.
So i just want your quick hands off advice, what eva you say, your word...' whats the best ddr3 mobo, worth getting over evo, with two pcie2.0 slots at 8x/8x, under the budget of 6.5-7k.'

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ok, i am lazy a$$ here, didnt want to make new thread. so reading all the posts bout asus,
I thought to get my mobo changed.
Its m4a78tdv evo, if you remember.
So i just want your quick hands off advice, what eva you say, your word...' whats the best ddr3 mobo, worth getting over evo, with two pcie2.0 slots at 8x/8x, under the budget of 6.5-7k.'

but why? if you not going for Xfire & your board isn't showing any "super odd" problem, stick to it.

anyway for 6.5-7k, with X8+X8 Xfire, you have an AsRock 785G based mobo. full name forgotten. can check MSI 790GX mobo. it should come a bit cheap now. Gigabyte will be costly. Biostar don't have good one (only a single 790GX). & skip the rest like ECS, Foxconn, etc.

Top Bottom