is anyone from vit (vellore institute)here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
My friend is studying IT in VIT (2007-2011)....
He got the 6006 rank in 2007 entrance test...he told me that the test was easy...

GOOD LUCK GUYS:D:)

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^ i dont know much about that but, they call the people who get 6-6.5k for counseling ....

what is syllabus like ? from what I see in the manual, it has only 12th syllabus and no 11th syllabus except some organic concepts and thermodynamics. Sounds too good to be true though :?

OP
cyber

cyber

my name defines me
what is syllabus like ? from what I see in the manual, it has only 12th syllabus and no 11th syllabus except some organic concepts and thermodynamics. Sounds too good to be true though :?
it is only 12th syllabus.the paper is easy and there r no negative marks:razz:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
im also giving viteee.
Bhartiya vidyapeeth (pune)syllabus is killer only maths and physics check out that too

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@metalheadgautham
the last date for the application form is 11th may.
*www.bvuniversity.in/home.html

Beckhamgal

Bionic Woman
Me too writing in witty(VITEEE)!!

Hey wht other exams u guys are appearing in?? Me in BITSAT pilani, CUSAT, CLAT, Anna varsity. Already given NIFT..results awaited.

Last edited:

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
it is only 12th syllabus.the paper is easy and there r no negative marks:razz:

no bro , you have to know full maths of xi
in chemistry ,, thermodynamics and chemical equilibrium
in physics .....only 12th

then also thats easy

let me see how it goes well .

i am expectiong to get good in aieee and by chance to get into IIT (if it favours 12th part more this time) i have full command over every subject of 12th but in 11th i have also completed many but not good command . and the ones i have completely not even touched is thermodyanamics , i wish if i coudl prepare aafter my boards . in 10 tens something.....god will help.....

but for vit i am sure to get in ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom