Is airtel cheating with customers again?

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
BSNL is not there in Delhi and Mumbai. Over here we have MTNL which is totally crap. I used it before airtel and their net went down every few minutes. They always replied to complaints saying it was a problem from the back end and will be fixed soon.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
BSNL is not there in Delhi and Mumbai. Over here we have MTNL which is totally crap. I used it before airtel and their net went down every few minutes. They always replied to complaints saying it was a problem from the back end and will be fixed soon.

Agreeable. MTNL is a Govt. organization, their support is pathetic. They don't care whether someone's complain is resolved or not, and their system is only good in generating bills. 2 yrs back my dad switched from Airtel to MTNL in order to save money. One day the net went down. Their cutsomer care people are uneducated, they can't even speak english properly, in order to solve networking issue they kept on sending linemen who deal with telephone lines and don't know ABCD of computers and internet. Finally i discontinued and went back to airtel and even for 6 months they kept on generating internet bill because the moden wasen't returned to them. This is how their system is

Krow

Crowman
As of now, my Delhi MTNL connection works fantastic. Touch wood. Same for my Mumbai MTNL. Maybe I am just lucky. :p

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Internet in India is still a gamble. Private providers are rampant with bad practices and are deceitful and lie. They also slap on charges for stupid add - on (virus packs) and are indifferent to the pathetic situation of the customer. Also as user base is guaranteed now every month, the CC and nodal officers are getting rude day by day. They have uneducated people servicing (voice) their call/contact centers and the managers/TL's are never available. ISPs put users in the incessant query-->complaint--->nodal officer loop which never ends. Be it billing or bad FUP customers suffer.

Government ISP, care nothing. The line men are still from the 80's era who come on a cycle with a manual jumper over ride tool. Want palm greasing and spit gutka on your door before entering. They come at their will and are uninterested.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Internet in India is still a gamble. Private providers are rampant with bad practices and are deceitful and lie. They also slap on charges for stupid add - on (virus packs) and are indifferent to the pathetic situation of the customer. Also as user base is guaranteed now every month, the CC and nodal officers are getting rude day by day. They have uneducated people servicing (voice) their call/contact centers and the managers/TL's are never available. ISPs put users in the incessant query-->complaint--->nodal officer loop which never ends. Be it billing or bad FUP customers suffer.

Government ISP, care nothing. The line men are still from the 80's era who come on a cycle with a manual jumper over ride tool. Want palm greasing and spit gutka on your door before entering. They come at their will and are uninterested.

How true :D . Awesome asingh.
+1 rep from my side

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
LOL Both MTNL and Airtel users need to be lucky to be happy with their connection. :p

With MTNL everything is fine but once some technical problem happens you will shed all your blood out of your tears to get it resolved. What i've heard from others is, these government people will not do anything untill you pay them ghoose. I remember my old school days my dad had to offer RUM to these bloody lineman in order to get any telephone problem resolved.

With airtel the support is OK but their business policy is unacceptable take an example if you delay payment they will charge panelty. But if you experience any technical issuie for weeks will they deduct money from your upcoming bill? No

eagle_y2j

Youngling
I've already complained 4-5 times last month. They kept saying that they will send an engineer but never did. So I finally got fed up and let it be.
make a group of aggrieved customer and send them a legal notice .

it will certainly clear their stand

Top Bottom