iPod Nano- Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Hi there,
I have a few issues with my iPod nano 3G.

1. I just can't seem to put any videos. I converted a few vids from youtube via Vixy.net in all possible formats viz 3gp, Mov and MP4, but none of them is supported. What should be the reason?

2. It asks me to register my device again and again, inspite of getting registered once.

3. Also lemme know what do I do if I need to delete some of the pics in the device

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1. use some other soft for converting and convert it to mp4 .... ipods use mp4 for vids - i personally use ulead vdo studio

2. no idea register it again maybe some apple.coma and itunes issue

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
hmmm... it asked me to download an update... hope it solves the issue now

But what about charging issues? Once i connect it to the pc, the screen backlight is alwys on... n shows "CONNECTED- EJECT BEFORE DISCONNECTING", though once fr a few secs the screen showed a HUGE BATTERY being charged

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
backlight on my 5g is always on but dimmer as compared to normal operation; and when ipod is connected chk the battery icon on the top it should be charging (it doesnt show charging text) only shows its connected and the small battery icon on top keeps increasing like cell fone charging

wen u selec the ipod from the safely remove menu but still leave it connected to the pc then it will show the big battery

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Hi there,
I have a few issues with my iPod nano 3G.

enticer86 said:
1. I just can't seem to put any videos. I converted a few vids from youtube via Vixy.net in all possible formats viz 3gp, Mov and MP4, but none of them is supported. What should be the reason?

You can convert the video by using this two software & it is free.

Free iPod Video Converter encode the video in .mp4 format.

Videora Converter encode the video H.264 format....this one can also handle .mkv file which formerly don't.

enticer86 said:
2. It asks me to register my device again and again, inspite of getting registered once.

You can simply ignore it by "register later" or something option there.

enticer86 said:
3. Also lemme know what do I do if I need to delete some of the pics in the device

Just uncheck the Picture tab sync option...in Itunes Ipod Device tab.

enticer86 said:
But what about charging issues? Once i connect it to the pc, the screen backlight is alwys on... n shows "CONNECTED- EJECT BEFORE DISCONNECTING", though once fr a few secs the screen showed a HUGE BATTERY being charged

For your query you can download details manual (1.7 MB) from Here

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
enticer86 said:
wow- i expected Aayush to come up with this thing! thanks buddy
Oh, I didn't do anything at all. Just linked you to a thread I ran across. You're welcome. :)

moshel

Padawan
go to the website of a company called erightsoft...and download the software called "super" its really super...u can convert anything into anything...even u can extract the audio from videos...and its totally free....no nag screen nothing...and its just 2 simple to use..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom