Ipod classic from grey market in bangalore

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There might be gurranty / warranty hassles if you buy from Grey Market. Better get it here :)

Flipkart.com: Apple iPod classic 6th Generation 160 GB: iPod

OP
mailshobhon

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
There might be gurranty / warranty hassles if you buy from Grey Market. Better get it here :)

Flipkart.com: Apple iPod classic 6th Generation 160 GB: iPod

there is no issue with warranty becoz ipod you have international warranty , you just have register your ipod and you are ready. for ipod you dont need any bill to claim your warranty.

PurusH

The LeO
please suggest me any grey market from bangalore to buy an iPod classic 160 gb

Try in Bajaj Complex or National Market in Gandhinagar (Majectic) Area. Make sure that it is ipod only, so many chinees imitations will there. It is very hard to make out original. Please have a touch and see feel at Ezone or Reliance Digital and be aware how that original piece will be (check weight also) and then go to grey market to buy.

OP
mailshobhon

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Try in Bajaj Complex or National Market in Gandhinagar (Majectic) Area. Make sure that it is ipod only, so many chinees imitations will there. It is very hard to make out original. Please have a touch and see feel at Ezone or Reliance Digital and be aware how that original piece will be (check weight also) and then go to grey market to buy.

do you know any shop in particular in bajaj or national market if you know please forward me the phn number

PurusH

The LeO
do you know any shop in particular in bajaj or national market if you know please forward me the phn number

Sorry, dont know any one there. But I've made few purchases in a marvadi shop in National Market. It is in the right side Basement (right side when we face the complex) When you enter the basement, the last shop or last 2nd shop towards your left. Before going there try checking in Bajaj complex on the price.

OP
mailshobhon

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Sorry, dont know any one there. But I've made few purchases in a marvadi shop in National Market. It is in the right side Basement (right side when we face the complex) When you enter the basement, the last shop or last 2nd shop towards your left. Before going there try checking in Bajaj complex on the price.

do you have his contact number

Top Bottom