Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I want to buy a Ipod 30GB Video. How much is the cost? Where can I get informations for this ? I want to buy a new one. not a second hand. Thank you.

munchy

wAnnaBe pIraTe
tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:
thanks. As its not out of my budget(12000) so I will go for the Ipod I hope.

dude the ipod does'nt have a radio
u hav better players out there
d ipod sells only coz f it's name and d 30gb is hard disk based and not flash memory based like the nano so the 30gb does hang up and does have some issues..

I dont think ipod has hang ups like munchy told ya .Yes there is a pause in opening video of 3 seconds but that does not mean hang .And buddy do u really think ipod sells for itz brand names and how do items get branded from heaven or what.Itz becoz of quality of ipods that it is given prefrence..Yes ipod 30 gb video 4G is 11k to 13k in Indian market
Comparing creative M and ipod (after ALL hectic reading and posting queries) ipod has better sound quality though video battery life is 3.5 hrs which is 5 hrs in creative . But if have more bucks go 4 creative w zen vision .Amazing! just incredible 16:9 video....

joelf15

Journeyman
munchy said:
dude the ipod does'nt have a radio
u hav better players out there
d ipod sells only coz f it's name and d 30gb is hard disk based and not flash memory based like the nano so the 30gb does hang up and does have some issues..
HAVe neva ever come across a hanging up prob for th 1n1/2 yr im usind my pod been frequently transferring data..works awesome!!!.>Wen u have 30gigs of songs who needs radio and yeh..the compactness..cannot be beaten!!..i think apple has the best support on their site when small issues rise..ive sorted all issues 100% referring to the apple site!!..and yeh not to forget the regular firmware upgrades making the pod better by d day..

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hey guys i own a ipod video60gb so im saying go for the ipod theres nothing thats wrong with it go for other companies if you wish but overall apple ipod is still really good and maybe the best

munchy

wAnnaBe pIraTe
hey guys i never said that the ipod is not good,
but if u compare it with other mp3 players comin up,
all f dem have better features than the pod,
appple has'nt added any new features to it's ipod since long,

and as far as the sound quality f an ipod is concerned if u ever get a chance 2 listen 2 iriver , just do so,
u'll urself notice that the sound quality of an iriver is better than an ipod,

d best part abt an ipod is that u can play arnd with it and not get bored,
u can open it up,
instal linux on it
and odr stuff ..

So what the hell is missing in an ipod if u can install linux with a few hacks hmmm .Does iriver allow that! I think both iriver and ipod have comparable sound quality . But with ipods cool ,slim , techno-savvy interface what else u want

iamtheone

Journeyman
@ihatemyself:dude irivers have much much much better sound quality than ipods.the earphones supplied with most of the iriver players are bloody senheisser.beat that!!

munchy

wAnnaBe pIraTe
@ihatemyself:--i thnk u got ur answer and if u do not knw
u can play arnd with iriver also,u have a firmware called rockbox whch is open source..
and 2 install linux on a pod is not a kid's play dude,
and many do not hav 2 guts 2 even do it..
it's 4 geeks only..

Yeah right buddy i am aware of iriver firmware
but in india only iriver h10 is available which is 5 gb and 20gb(just see ipod 30gb)
in 10k and 14k respectively (see ipod 30gb just 12k) and video component lacking (dont tell ipod 30gb has nutshell battery life of 3.5 hrs for video at least
it can play it) .Another thing installing linux is no big deal .even beginners can with digit fast track this month...and abt sound quality ..whats bad with a little compromise if u get this hot goodie( loaded with so many features barring fm etc who needs it if u have 30 gb) in ur hands

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone please tell me where to buy in Kolkata ?

I am looking for a reputated shop....and probably the direction/Address.

One question,

If I played songs around 3-4 hours everyday, What will be the battery life in a 30GB's Model ?....I mean to say how many days battery will live ?

munchy

wAnnaBe pIraTe
dissel said:
Can anyone please tell me where to buy in Kolkata ?

I am looking for a reputated shop....and probably the direction/Address.

One question,

If I played songs around 3-4 hours everyday, What will be the battery life in a 30GB's Model ?....I mean to say how many days battery will live ?

KOLKATA
MACINTEL SYSTEMS
52 MOTILAL NEHRU ROAD
1ST FLOOR
CALCUTTA 700029
tel: 033 4753492 fax: 033 4765293
web:

email: macintel@cal.vsnl.net.in

Rishi Graphics Pvt. Ltd.
61, Bentinck Street
Calcutta 700069
tel: 033 2374851 fax: 033
web:

email: vidhawan@vsnl.net

RSG INFOTECH (P) LTD
75B, MAHARAJA TAGORE ROAD
DHAKURIA
CALCUTTA 700 031
tel: 033 4140127 fax: 033
web:

email: rsginfotech@vsnl.net

authorise dealer of ipod in kolkata 9831246232 BANG BANG ELECTRONICS.STOCKS ALL APPLE IPODS IN KOLKATA . TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IPODSS CALL THEM AND ASK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom