They quoted the price as follows:-

30 gb video:-13000/-
2 gb nano:-8500/-
4 gb nano:-11000/-

Is it reasonable ?
Please Confirm any one.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
it IS the prices but why the heck not go for the 30gb one its only 2k more man apple people dont make sense but they sure do make good apples

munchy

wAnnaBe pIraTe
@dissel
hey man,
i just got a 30gb video from the bangalore grey market..box packed and it registerd on the apple site.
it was fully box packed and i opened the seal my self..
i got it for 10,300
and d rates f the 2gb nano are 6,200 over dere..
and thy are all box packed,
hw dis wrks is that thy are not legally imported in india but u get the full apple support..so dats a better deal i thnk.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ya its true u can use ipod video in only 1 computer and ipod nano in any computer but im sure ur not gonna share it with other or use it on other pcs,,, are u?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
munchy said:
i just got a 30gb video from the bangalore grey market..box packed and it registerd on the apple site.

What is the Registered mean? Are they provide serial key with this device ?
If so when it expired ?

Plz throw some light on it...any link will be helpfull.

entrana said:
ya its true u can use ipod video in only 1 computer and ipod nano in any computer but im sure ur not gonna share it with other or use it on other pcs,,, are u?

WTF?

I myself have 2 desktops for my own use and my music collection/files varry time to time on both of this PCs.

OK forget it,

Say I have one PC, and in that PC I will use the Ipod, If somehow my PC is completely destroyed with some surge/electrical problems in next 6 months and I need to buy a brand new one,In that case am I need to replace Ipod too ?

I have no idea about this type of device,please give some info about this,any link will be helpfull.

Thank you.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
look dude stop trying to make things complicated ok jeesus
look ipod works with only one computer im talking about ipod video in my case
if u plug it in another computer it will ask if u wanna change the ownership and crap and crap and crappier and it will clear the ipod drive and it will become brand new and u can then use it with that pc only and so on its not flash based like a flash drive where u can plug it in any computer and ittl work

munchy

wAnnaBe pIraTe
@dissel..

by that i mean that,
once u buy an apple ipod,
u need 2 register ur product on the apple site to get support frm apple in case anythng happens 2 ur pod for one year(god forbid that)..
so what i meant was that d pod i bot ..registred on apple site for support..
i hope it's clear now..

goobimama

 Macboy
You can sync an iPod with only 1 "iTunes library" at a time. It will not sync with any other library, unless you register it with the other library, which will clear the songs and reset the iPod.

You can however, view the songs on the iPod when it is connected with another PC/Mac, but you can't copy songs from the iPod onto the computer. When it comes to the iPod shuffle however, it will not even show the shuffle on the other PC. It will only offer the option of "erase and sync", otherwise you can't use it on another PC.

You can however, use all the iPods to copy any DATA files while using it as a USB Mass storage drive, like a pen drive. You can copy to and fro and between computers, no problem.

Macboy could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom