iPhone or iPod touch? Help me decide

What should I buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmay

Journeyman
Nice ! Finally you made a choice ! Congrats on your purchase...do post your views about it later...

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Dude! I'm not good at reviews thing. I'm not so technical that I can give all the details. So I'm not sure if I can post a eview. but definitely will post my experience about it here.

napster007

Padawan
I heard that the archos player was available in Nehru place.

can anyone tell me the price of its 30 and 60gb variants?

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Tough luck! My friend brought it but the customs people charged him 5k. It seems. So all plans of getting it for a less price flopped! :(

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Just make sure he is not fooling you coz if the custom duty is charged, it is quite high, some 75%, check out the rules before paying him!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ can't say. If the customs officer is honest, it will be upto 75% tax. If he want the money to go into his pocket, he will take something like this.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
The player costs $359. So I dont know how to calculate. So finally this cost me around 20k instead of around 15k. I hope its worth it. I went for this player based on the feedback given by the forum members here. I hope its worth the extra 5k which eventually I have to pay.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^ don't worry buddy. you will be amazed by looking the the vidoes on the huge display and by the quality of the music.

One more suggestion. Rip your CD's to 320kbps instead of 128kbps. That makes huge difference.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I hope so desiibond! And one more thing I wanted to check is if it's possible to connect the player to TV and play the HD rips stored in it?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. you should use the adapter to connect to TV's RCA ports (should come bundled with the player). That way, you will be able to watch videos on TV.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
It's finally arrived! I picked up the Cowon A3 from my friend today. I will check out the features and let you all know about the same.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Does anyone have Cowon A3 or Cowon products here? I broke my LCD Screen. Do I need to contact Lipap systems which is located in Mumbai?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
afaik, Lipap have service center in Bangalore

You contact mumbai branch first and they will give you service center detail in your city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom