Kvishal

In the zone
iPhone 4S in all likelyhood is going to launch on November 25th

iPhone 4S likely to launch in India on November 25 - NDTVGadgets.com

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
would be funny to see Indians trying to talk with Siri in their fake Amrikan accents.

Although I did see a video, it seemed to work good with the Indian accent.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is straight to the point now. Earlier no one would have got what this thread was about - "siri to make India crazy" lol?

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
It is straight to the point now. Earlier no one would have got what this thread was about - "siri to make India crazy" lol?

But, That was the whole point. I wanted to sound it as dramatic as possible. I didn't know that Administrators can also fiddle around with the content of your message even though if they were not derrogatory or arrogant or hurting to anybody !!

Sarath

iDota
Hmm so this thread will now turn into "mod changed my thread title" discussion. Alas!

Btw looks like faster apple launches are a speciality this year. Nice too see the apple hit our shores...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
not only apple. we have HTC Sensation XE, Motorola Razr, Samsung Note(book). all launched within a month or 2 of their official announcement.

sadly, all these are/will be priced ridiculously high.

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
not only apple. we have HTC Sensation XE, Motorola Razr, Samsung Note(book). all launched within a month or 2 of their official announcement.

sadly, all these are/will be priced ridiculously high.

iPhone 4S is going to be priced at some ridiculous high price 40k onwards is crazy price to be paying for a smartphone IMO.

Top Bottom