iPad Mini - Black or white?

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
It may sound really simple, but it is jot when you are standing at the store, paying for one..

I will be reading a lot, books, magazines, websites, etc...
So which one should i pick? White looks really cool...and I have had all black devices in the past...
Would a white b different?

.jRay.

Youngling
It may sound really simple, but it is jot when you are standing at the store, paying for one..

I will be reading a lot, books, magazines, websites, etc...
So which one should i pick? White looks really cool...and I have had all black devices in the past...
Would a white b different?

It's just a colour difference, depends on you , I prefer white

R2K

In the Zone
I think white body actually helps in hiding the smudges and finger prints from appearing on sides of screen better than the black version

OP
X

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
I think white body actually helps in hiding the smudges and finger prints from appearing on sides of screen better than the black version

Exactly. My father's black iPad 2 is a fingerprint magnet...you can see prints all over the thing.

OP
X

X 0 N 0 D E

Broken In
Go for white, looks stunning, however I see no reason for it to be better for reading.

Again, something I read, that while reading books and browsing internet, the black bezel in a way gives the reader a sort of frame. Whereas a white bezel is more seamless. As I am going to read books and surf the net(that has white bg, 99% if the time) I think it will be better.

My only fear through, shouldn't look girlie. Lol!

Top Bottom