iPad 2 Free on Snapdeal

khmadhu

change is constant!!
there is another lottery in koovs. for galaxy note!!. hurry-up!!

Koovs - Koovs brings you an opportunity to win a Samsung Galaxy Note at just Rs. 0. Winners will be polled electronically and declared on 29th February, 2012 | All India Deal

tkin

Back to school!!
All of these are ways to lure people to these shopping sites and get them registered, then a lifetime of nagging and ads.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Each and every site that i know these days and then some more illegal torrent sites are offering ipad 2 Free.
Its like suddenly this is the no 1 things that pulls up people.We can let go, money ,cars ,girls but if its ipad 2 one has got to register .

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm getting scared of the ads though. Once I registered earlier with snapdeal and till now I get their SMS'.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
That guy's profile is not opening, aaaaand the comment says fake :rolleyes:

The Profile is opening... and may be he's a real person. But, still who knows if they really did give away the prize?

For instance, i have a website. I launch such deal. 1000 people register. I ask my friend if I can share his/her profile as a winner? He says sure. I give him a small gift. Now, I spam all the 1000 people daily. :mrgreen: Problem, Participants?

tkin

Back to school!!
The Profile is opening... and may be he's a real person. But, still who knows if they really did give away the prize?

For instance, i have a website. I launch such deal. 1000 people register. I ask my friend if I can share his/her profile as a winner? He says sure. I give him a small gift. Now, I spam all the 1000 people daily. :mrgreen: Problem, Participants?
Yeah, I'd put my name up even if they give me a box of chocolates, its free after all :D

hunt him down. snatch his ipad2 :p
Don't give me ideas :twisted:

Top Bottom