iPad 2 Event on March 2 Confirmed

reddead

LoSt!
Apple will be holding an event on March 2. According to the invite received by Engadget, the event will be regarding the iPad and we know what that means; Apple will be unveiling the second generation model of the iPad.

From all the rumors that have heard so far, the second generation model of the iPad is expected to be thinner and lighter, have a more powerful processor and RAM and a front-facing camera for FaceTime. Other things such as a higher resolution display and an SD card slot seem less likely, but we will soon find out in less than a week how many of those things actually appear on the actual product.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Unlike their first release The iPad (which actually faced no competition), this time its gonna be tough as a lot of Tablets has been introduced by different manufacturers.
Lets wait and see how iPad2 holds against these android, blackberry and webOS Tablets.

pauldmps

Banned
Actually Win8 (if you believe the rumors). A tablet version of Win8 might be released as soon as end of this year!

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ and according to rumours, Win8 is multi-plateform OS, compatible with PC, mobiles and tablets :)

OP
reddead

reddead

LoSt!
Engadget reported that the iPad 2 won't launch with a high-resolution display or with an SD card slot. Apple initially planned on delivering those two features in the updated tablet, Engadget said, but apparently "engineering issues" caused the company to modify its plans at the last minute.....:(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^^ which one? from whom (manufacturer)?

in CES a lot of tables were shown running Win7. were using Intel Atom chips.

Actually Win8 (if you believe the rumors). A tablet version of Win8 might be released as soon as end of this year!

i feel manufacturers will launch Win7 based tablets & then refresh it with Win8. they may even try to lock it so Win7 based laptops runs win7 only & not able to upgrade to Windows 8.

^^^ and according to rumours, Win8 is multi-plateform OS, compatible with PC, mobiles and tablets :)

can run on ARM based SOCs which is really good. but will require some fast chips else a Win8 Lite.

Top Bottom