IP Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,

I hv often heard tht we can hack aa computer using an Ip Address? Is tht true? coz just a few days before my fren said tht a hacker can hack a computers drive by knowing a IP address ?

I know i can google it but i want to know from u all if it is posiible and if possible trhn hw?

Ronak Agrawal

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Well, the only thing that identifies a computer online, is its IP address. So, hacking is possible just by knowing the IP address of a vulnerable computer. How? I'm not an expert in internet hacking, sorry. You might want to read upon port scanning.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, it is possible. You need to know the IP address of the victim's computer, and you can access the PC through an open port. I remember, sometime back, I read about creating a program through VB which can block user input of a computer. Of course, the IP address is used to define the target computer.

veddotcom

Journeyman
If You wanna know, A General Surfer what can know by your IP Then here is a Link... First of All Know YOur IP addess by *www.whatismyrealip.com After Getting IP, Put that IP address in the BOX n Click Submit in the Link
*www.all-nettools.com/toolbox/smart-whois.php

Now See the Magic.. Enjoy!!!

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
If You wanna know, A General Surfer what can know by your IP Then here is a Link... First of All Know YOur IP addess by *www.whatismyrealip.com After Getting IP, Put that IP address in the BOX n Click Submit in the Link
*www.all-nettools.com/toolbox/smart-whois.php

Now See the Magic.. Enjoy!!!

thnks dude..
is tht the only thing we can do after findin an Ip? and hey hw can we find a Ip of other users.....Is there nay tool? I want to learn the method.:D:D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thnks dude..
is tht the only thing we can do after findin an Ip? and hey hw can we find a Ip of other users.....Is there nay tool? I want to learn the method.:D:D

u can do normal light hacking such as getting the user login name & also password...
more than dat u need 2 search in google.
i guess in digit or chip magazine they have discussed on this topic (dont remember xactly :D)

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
thnks guys....i am lil clear wht an Ip can do....

it can help us to find -Country-Region-City-Latitude-Longitude-ZIPCode-Timezone-ISP-Domain Netspeed-Areacode-Weather..........

now my qns is hw to find the Ip of the person who is chatting with me.....
i knw the method-- sending a file and then searching for Ip from Ipconfgin....hwever this method wont work if the user restricts me to receive a file...........

Ronak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom