INtroduction to linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Thanks JGuru for all that help. Now I will start dowloading knoppix but don no when it will finish.

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
GNUrag said:
see gary, try to understand. When you copy-paste entire articles, you might be voilating the copyrights of original publisher(it does not help if you post the link of original source either). Generally the copyright statement reads as No portion of this work may be published in electronic format, photocopy or digital information retrieval system.. blah.. blah

i'm just telling you to be responsible towards other's work. if the original work is under CC-SA or GFDL then there is no problem.
no problems from today u will never see my posts with just copy paste's, can u tell me more about the copyright & other things which i am new at??

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@Gary, The original author of the work holds the copyright for the article (be it online
or in book form etc.,) .In case you Copy & Paste a Copy-righted material from a book
or online website. The author(the owner of the copy-right) can sue you for copy-right
violation!! Remember he'll demand millions of dollars for copy-right violation!! Also
the website that published the copy-righted material will also pay the fine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom