Intex launches Cloud X3 Jelly Bean smartphone for Rs 3,790

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
View attachment 11525

Intex Technologies announced its strategic alliance with MediaTek with the launch of the Cloud X3 smartphone. The Intex Cloud X3 smartphone sports a modest 3.5-inch display and is a dual-SIM handset. The smartphone comes packed with MT6572, which is the world’s first dual-core chipset which has integrated Wi-Fi, FM, GPS and Bluetooth modules. The smartphone will be available in white and black colours, for a price of Rs 3,790.

Powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and with 256MB of RAM, the Cloud X3 smartphone features a stylish curve design and has a high glossy finish. Despite the price, this smartphone runs Android 4.2, making it one of the cheapest Jelly Bean phones in the market.
Intex launches Cloud X3 Jelly Bean smartphone for Rs 3,790

OP
mohit9206

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I Don't understand 256MB ram with JB and 1.2Ghz DC. Why 256MB ??

Should have had 512mb atleast.This phone will lag like ****.512mb ram and i bet this phone would have been great for first time smartphone buyer.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
OMG. JB with 256 mb ram will be a pathetic experience. Trust me ICS and upwards need 1ghz dual core + 512 mb ram to perform smooth. I had a Karbonn A15 with a single core + 512 mb ram. While it was able to run some games and apps, but the intermittent lagging /freezing annoyed the hell out of me.

There is no reason to buy this phone except of course if u cant afford better phones.

Top Bottom