Internet Rates May Go Up by 30%

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^I'm in too.

The govt. may be doing this to reduce internet penetration to keep information out of peoples hands and to make them keep voting for them and also subsidize bills like FSB.

This is it.
The actual info.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
MTNL delhi has abandoned 599_UL plan instead they have 749_UL(Rs 749) plan which is now in effect with speed of 768 KbPS but no change in 1 Mbps ,2 Mbps or 4 Mbps plan , may be it will be raised later // Now no plan of 512 Kbps with Mtnl Delhi

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Like its not already expensive.When prices should go down they are going up.Cheap internet access to everyone is a basic human right in some countries.In India even food and water is not considered a basic human right as millions of people have to access to them.**** this all.**** this all.India is done.

by passing food bill congress thought they will ensure their vote bank lol now definitely they are done for if internet gets costlier........

Huh..

I am planning to leave India ;)

Any suggestion ..?

lets go to Australia........

It seems like yesterday only when 3g prices were slashed. Now those s*ns of b****es will increase it again. Seriously, what are we? Those *******s keep playing with us.

Huh..

I am planning to leave India ;)

Any suggestion ..?

Saudi Arabia. They have the fastest net connection at cheaper rates. Almost 70% of football related videos on youtube are uploaded by them. Perhaps this applies to other categories too.

spacescreamer

Journeyman
It's kinda funny that people saying we ll leave country on account of increase in INTERNET pricing.
But when other shortcomings of the govt is exposed, nobody is willing to take action. :D

You guys are sitting on a well connected forum. A community, atleast try to think and make use of it. Turning turncoat will lead you nowhere.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
^+1. I can live with GPRS. I only need to stay connected. I certainly want a 2 MBPS unlimited connection, but not a necessity. Do you guys realise fuel prices have increased 8 times since Jan 2013? (It was also cut thrice). Food and other commodities have also increased significantly. I don't think Broadband rates need be a reason to leave our country. I understand you guys are only kidding, but still hurts.

amjath

Human Spambot
It's kinda funny that people saying we ll leave country on account of increase in INTERNET pricing.
But when other shortcomings of the govt is exposed, nobody is willing to take action. :D

You guys are sitting on a well connected forum. A community, atleast try to think and make use of it. Turning turncoat will lead you nowhere.

You took those things seriously. Omg u need some help bro

Top Bottom