Do you use Internet on your Mobile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziha786

Journeyman
Hi folks,
I was wondering about email on phone and the whole concept of internet phones etc. Its possible to network, browse and upload to the internet while on the move but at the same time some consider it a hype, a gross un- necessity! what do YOU think?

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
ok I clicked yes...but truth is i use it only when I am out of the city....when I am at my home i use BSNL Broadband and in office I use its net connection...it even have wifi..

BTW when I use it through mobile I use Opera and some chat application to chat with friends:smile:

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I clicked in yes as I know it works but I don't use Internet in mobile!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't use Internet in mobile!

Last edited:

Tamoghno

Padawan
Are you crazy ? Mobile internet is the next big thing in mobile. Just look at homescreen on N97 , imagine how it'd look without internet ? Twitter would be nothing if there were no mobile internet. Imagine a blackberry without internet.

It is more relevant in india becuase to many people mobile is the only way to connect to internet.

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^^at what cost......i am not going to pay Rs.25 per day or 50 paise for 100 kb download

We will get benefit of all this mobile internet only if prices decreases and speed increases....

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Mobile Internet really Rocks for me...In desktop, its different experiance altogether!

Tamoghno

Padawan
^^^at what cost......i am not going to pay Rs.25 per day or 50 paise for 100 kb download

We will get benefit of all this mobile internet only if prices decreases and speed increases....

Rs25 per day is not that bad either. Considering two hours at cybercafe will spend you more. monthly charges at 500 UNLIMITED is also not bad compared to bsnl's rs750 at 256kpbs.

Btw , i am using bsnl's 152 pm for unlimited including tethering. Crazy cheap.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup ur 152 pm is really cheap...
but 25 per day makes 750pm and that too for a not even 128kbps:-x used to get 4KBps download speed:oops:
I am ready to pay 750 for a 3g connection.

Opening a orkut site will cost me 2-3 Rs alone using that 50ps per 100kb...NOT WORTH

k4ce

Youngling
i use it only when i have no other option ... its not that the fones arent capable enuf , its jus that the rates are too high for the pathetic service ...

Tamoghno

Padawan
heard of camera and music player on high end mobiles;-)....In india its the selling point..

large screen is used for movies too.:lol:

Then y not buy chinese mobile ? Even larger screen and speaker.
Frankly most smart phone feature is useless without internet. No email , no rweeter , no ota software update , no online sync , no chat .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom