Internet on phone, hype or reality?

Do you use Internet on your Mobile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
look I agree that there r soo many net features in mobile....and if u can pay hefty amount and bear with the slow speed...u can use all that

BTW y do u praise N82...for its connectivity options like chatting:lol:
what comes to ur mind 1st when we talk abt ipod touch or Iphone....music or its browser

Tamoghno

Padawan
look I agree that there r soo many net features in mobile....and if u can pay hefty amount and bear with the slow speed...u can use all that

BTW y do u praise N82...for its connectivity options like chatting:lol:
what comes to ur mind 1st when we talk abt ipod touch or Iphone....music or its browser

Yeah camera is most important part of n82 , but data is also very important. Just look at blackberry , they now have 50% marketshare in us ! Some people do need connectivity over camera or music(blackberry suck at both you know). Also n97 is marketed as 'social networking device !' imagine social netwoking without net. And remember n97 is new flaghip.

Data cost , if you try yoj can find a good one under 300 , which is not bad in my opinion. The upa government fcuked the mobile industry to exhorbitant price thats another story , but data plan is needed to enjoy new gen smartphones.

sujoyp

Grand Master
but isnt blackberry for pros....N97 and xperia both combine multimedia features with connectivity ...

Airtel dont give much choice:-(

Tamoghno

Padawan
but isnt blackberry for pros....N97 and xperia both combine multimedia features with connectivity ...

Airtel dont give much choice:-(

Maybe blackberry is for corpoate , but as i said , 50% marketshare is no joke. Also blackberry is outselling iphone in us and worldwide.
Its all abt preference .. One size doesn't fit all.

And yeah airtel sucks at data rate.try bsnl , much reasoable.

sujoyp

Grand Master
50% of which share...mobiles...corporate device...emailing...

bsnl may be good for net but poor on signal....will think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom