Internet Explorer soars new heights with IE9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
My view is that a dictatorship with a good ruler is far more efficient than a democracy with elected shitheads. Is it better though, I am not sure.
Man, you rock :D What a perfect phrase to describe to monopoly of Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer. :D

bijesh123

Broken In
Just Test Drive Version Not the Full Version. Safari is better in compared to that of Internet Explorer. This is just a Last minute Effort by Microsoft to get on the race.

chooza

Journeyman
*4gifs.com/gallery/d/149086-2/Faceslide.gif
Good animation. Lage raho, isse jiyada kuch kar bhi nahi sakte.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Yes, it might sound lame, but it is true. Anyone who doesn't like messing with their computer, will find a nice little icon called Internet Explorer, and immideately assume it is for surfing the net. It works, and why should they care that it's because of the tireless efforts of thousands of developers? All that matters is that they click on that icon and the surf the net. They don't need an alternative.

I installed Chrome on the computers of a few people still using IE,and they just thought it was a newer version of the same. They are not dumb, they just don't give a **** as long as GMail opens and they can surf YouTube. They have other fields to excel in instead of computers.

I don't think they should, we all need a laughing stock :p Besides, the best thing that can propel the evolution of browsers forward is finding out your browser is slower than IE ;)

Same here, although I switched to Netscape 4.something back in 1999, a lot of websites didn't work as well, but it was still worth it!
And yes, I agree, by the time IE9 comes out in a couple of years, it will be outdated again, and it wont matter cause many people will still be using IE7,8 and the state of the web will still be the same.

No one blames Microsoft for their charitable donations, and Microsoft got quite some praise for Windows 7. Guess why?

People blame a shitty product, and Microsoft has made quite a few of those, too many in fact. Take each point for what it is. Does it make sense? Bashing is only unfair if you do so without reason, and Microsoft has been kind enough to provide us with plenty of those.

It is amusing that you post this for an article which actually praises a Microsoft product, sort of.

The internet is the biggest spy on any pc. If you want 100% privacy, stay off it.
I dont know what you want to be known as. Brother its ages that everyone just prick MS. Apple, Netscape,Linux, Google,etc. but they came out everytime with a new standard.That's why every another company had to follow what they initiate.Now you put all blame on windows, no my dear, if one has anything good, others has to follow: AKELE HI HOTI HAI HAR NAYI SHURUATE, AGAR SHAKTI HAI PAAS TUMHARE TOH ZAMANA DEGA SAATH.:razz:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

now a days its a style of high profile so called techies to blame any Microsoft product just like indians blame politicians.
microsoft is a great software company. as far as personal privacy is concern google chrome is a biggest spy in ur pc. just search about it and u will find the facts.
BTW i like FIREFOX.
Brother, they are not techies, they are just time passers. Did you notice any technical stuff here, only bashing Microsoft.do any one here compare the structures of all the browsers(which are their favourite)none. so ignore these. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
alright,since everyone is posting,so will i :)

Internet Explorer soars new heights with IE9

:lol: the heights are still trenches when compared to Opera 10.51 :lol:

@Apple Juice - :lol:

@chooza - refer the pic posted by AJ :lol:

Opera pwns all,forever and by miles.

Krow

Crowman
that why its a largest using browser in world. dont say that people do not know abt another or resist to use another, because its nothing more then a lame excuse.I m using IE and Opera and never felt my machine has ever been compromised due to web attack while using IE. infact for net banking or online shopping I use IE
This is not because IE is an awesome browser but because most Indian websites are optimised for IE6, which even Microsoft has admitted to be outdated and not at all "secure", in its campaign asking people to upgrade IE. If your machine was compromised, you probably would not come to know. :lol:

IE is the largest browser in the world because it comes bundled with the largest OS in the world. IE's engine is outdated. M$ should switch to Gecko or Webkit if it wants IE to be really good. In all browser tests, IE lags behind every other browser on the planet.

Good animation. Lage raho, isse jiyada kuch kar bhi nahi sakte.

Animation sahi hai bhai! Tumhare post ke liye perfect. :lol:

I dont know what you want to be known as. Brother its ages that everyone just prick MS. Apple, Netscape,Linux, Google,etc. but they came out everytime with a new standard.That's why every another company had to follow what they initiate.Now you put all blame on windows, no my dear, if one has anything good, others has to follow: AKELE HI HOTI HAI HAR NAYI SHURUATE, AGAR SHAKTI HAI PAAS TUMHARE TOH ZAMANA DEGA SAATH.:razz:
:lol: If M$ wants to set a new standard with IE, then it must swap engines. Else, it will continue to be at rock bottom in almost every browser test conducted by anyone other than M$. The blame is not on Windows, but an outdated browser, which with every new iteration manages to embarass itself further.
Brother, they are not techies, they are just time passers. Did you notice any technical stuff here, only bashing Microsoft.do any one here compare the structures of all the browsers(which are their favourite)none. so ignore these. :)
What technical stuff have you posted? Any proof regarding IE being a great browser? Any link? Just blind claims. :lol: From my side, here is proof of IE's enormous suckage: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125201

Admit it, you are used to IE so much that you can't see its negatives. The best browsers have to be Opera and Chrome/Chromium for speed and functionality and Firefox for customisation and IE for sarkaari usage. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

@ Apple Juice: Your iMac is working wonders! Good usage of Safari to find an awesome GIF! :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Rigorous usage of Internet Explorer 8, Safari and Chrome ended up in an odd crashed session or two, but Firefox didn't crash even once throughout the test period. Nice!

Nice, slow but steady. Of late, Firefox has never crashed on me, something which used to happen a lot during the days of Firefox 2.0-3.0.x

techno_geekyguy

Right off the assembly line
that why its a largest using browser in world. dont say that people do not know abt another or resist to use another, because its nothing more then a lame excuse.I m using IE and Opera and never felt my machine has ever been compromised due to web attack while using IE. infact for net banking or online shopping I use IE

IE sux!!!!
dts d truth!!!
every1 sud accpt it.......
:flamethrower:IE
if u use IE---
:flamewar:

Rahim

Married!
^He pops in DIgit DVD :D

Since MS has been forced to provide "alternatives" options to users during installation of Windows, higher % of users are making the choice of using non-IE browsers. This shows, given a choice, users do want to try a different product.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Since MS has been forced to provide "alternatives" options to users during installation of Windows, higher % of users are making the choice of using non-IE browsers. This shows, given a choice, users do want to try a different product.
Everyone wants to try different things. Same goes for browser. But most also keep IE with other browser. We all install all famous browsers and also use them.
Why have just one when all are free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom