Internet Explorer soars new heights with IE9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your posts were deleted because it obviously didn't have any relevance to this topic.

If you want, you are most welcome to start a new thread in the Discussions/Fight Club section posting anything and everything about Google.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
^^ no. its about the topic. my previous post have been deleted. so u thinking so.

I know this time also this post will be deleted becouse i have posted same thing about 5 times and everytime my post is deleted. i think Digit is Pro Google, Pro Apple, Anti Microsoft and Bias on Linux. Presumed ideology.
If your post was deleted five times then don't you think there was a reason to which it was deleted in the first place? This thread isn't about Google. I'm going to go and delete it once more. If you believe your topic warrants discussion then please start another thread for the topic in whatever section suited for it.

Do not , and I repeat DO NOT post the same thing over again in this thread.

hunch

Right off the assembly line
Microsoft should have learnt from firefox and chrome if they will be in the browser market... Hope IE9 will compete with these browser... but i still thinks firefox rocks :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Internet Explorer ,well yes it suck.Atleast for all of us here.

In this Geek Forum and all Forums there and all the ones that may be coming.Ofcourse when one have used FF or Opera going back to Internet explorer is certainly no no.So passe' ,so not so convinent.

But did you think this .

There are more non-geek people on this planet than ones like us who tweet and blog and troll here which comes second to us like breathing.Some here could even do without breathing,

Day in and day out normal people use Internet Explorer.Live it ,die it .Crash it, restart it.And yes appreciate all the updates that comes with it and hang on to it like there is no tomorrow.
Please give a moment of thought for those non-Geeks.

As i write this i am safe in my firefox World which i know like the back of my hand, betting for those who use Internet Explorer.

chooza

Journeyman
First we "curve" our lips :), then we pass a big grin :D and then we :lol:.

Successive instances. :) :D :lol:
Good, this shows that u r still a bachha, happy to make face.Bother, Jim carrey is not retiring soon, so keep practicing.
;-)

xitij2000

Requiem for the Sith
Internet Explorer ,well yes it suck.Atleast for all of us here.

In this Geek Forum and all Forums there and all the ones that may be coming.Ofcourse when one have used FF or Opera going back to Internet explorer is certainly no no.So passe' ,so not so convinent.

But did you think this .

There are more non-geek people on this planet than ones like us who tweet and blog and troll here which comes second to us like breathing.Some here could even do without breathing,

Day in and day out normal people use Internet Explorer.Live it ,die it .Crash it, restart it.And yes appreciate all the updates that comes with it and hang on to it like there is no tomorrow.
Please give a moment of thought for those non-Geeks.

As i write this i am safe in my firefox World which i know like the back of my hand, betting for those who use Internet Explorer.

Very true.
I go to my mother's office one day and guess what I see. Everyone is using IE6 :(
I felt so bad that someone I am related to is the cause of 0.000001% of IE6's browser market share.
So I went ahead and installed Chrome and Firefox.

But here's the thing. They don't want browser choice, they want a browser. IE6 is a browser, and as far as they know, it works. If websites start breaking they won't know what to do. Their instinct is still to click on that IE icon which is synonymous with the internet. However just a little education, and I had her using Chrome instead.

Keeping this is mind, I'd think people like us should help out. I think Chrome is the perfect browser in these situation as it updates automatically in the background without intervention. Firefox I think is brilliant, but it's advantages only step in if you start using add-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom